Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea. All International students interested to apply for KAIST Scholarship are invited to start their application process for Fall 2022-2023. This Scholarship offers Degrees in BS, MS and PhD programs free and fully funded.
Scholarships by KAIST covers full tuition fee, air travel cost and monthly stipend is also given to cover living costs. Duration of the scholarship depends upon the length of the degree. If you want to study in South Korea on scholarship then you should not miss this amazing scholarship opportunity.
KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology). KAIST is the highest-ranked and the best Korean university. It has a faculty staff of about 1269 and more 10,000 students enrolled in KAIST each year. The first South Korean research-oriented university was KAIST which was established in 1971 by the Korean Government.
Click Here to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Leeds in the UK
Is KAIST a good university?
KAIST is one of the top university not only in South Korea but all around the world. Getting into it not that easy and to get Scholarship applicants must have a solid academic record.
Does KAIST teach in English?
Almost all the courses for international students in KAIST are held in English but there is no need for IELTS and TOEFL, An English Proficiency Certificate from your own university is enough.
KAIST University Scholarship Details:
|Organizer||Avanced Institute of Science & Technology)|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||All Countries|
|Available programs||Undergraduates, Graduates, PhD, Diploma|
|Deadline||September 25, 2022|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Available Fields for International Students in KAIST:
Following are the major fields of academic programs KAIST University offers;
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
Click Here to Apply for Latest Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Birmingham in the UK
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
One of the main reasons for international students to join KAIST is its excellent financial coverage for its students applying from all over the world.
- A Fully Funded Scholarship
- All Tuition Fee Covered
- Fully covered and free National Health Insurance.
- An Allowance of 300 USD per month for Bachelors Students
- An Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Degree
- An Allowance of 400,000 KRW for PhD.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- To apply for a master’s degree program, the candidate holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree by August 30th, 2022
- For doctoral degree program, the candidate holds or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by August 30th, 2022
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
Documents Required for Undergraduates:
For students who want to study undergraduate programs following documents are required to apply at Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology,
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High School Profile
- High School / University Transcript
- Official Documents indicating both applicant & parents’ nationality(passport copy).
- Statement of Financial Resource
- English Proficiency Test Score Report (no need for IELTS or TOEFL)
Documents Required for Master and PhD Programs:
Following are the main documents required for Master and PhD Programs at KAIST for the year 2022-2023,
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be provided,
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be provided with the application.
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Scan copy of Passport
- updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency certificate. (IELTS, TOEFL not required but acceptable.
- Any other documents (if asked for)
HOW TO APPLY FOR KAIST SCHOLARSHIP?
Read the complete admission guidelines of the KAIST scholarship for the year 2023,
Deadlines for KAIST Scholarships 2023
The last date to Apply for the Fully Funded KAIST University undergraduate Scholarship is closed now.
The last date to apply for the KAIST Graduate Scholarship is 25 September 2022.
|Online Application||August 25th (Thur.), 2022, 10 A.M. ~ September 15th (Thur.), 2022, 5 P.M.|
|Document Submission||By September 26th (Mon.), 2022, 6 P.M.|
|Check Your Application Status||September 1st (Thur.) ~ September 26th (Mon.), 2022|
|Application and Scholarship Review||October 31st (Mon.) ~ December 13th (Tue.), 2022|
|Final Decisions Announcement||December 16th (Fri.), 2022, 5 P.M.|
|Beginning of the Spring Semester||February 27th (Mon.), 2023|
The application fee to apply for the KAIST University 2023 is 80 USD.
How to Apply
To apply for scholarships at KAIST Scholarship, you all the required documents and must meet all eligibility criteria visit the link below to apply,
Undergraduate Apply (applications closed now)
Click Here to Apply for KAIST Undergraduates
Click Here to Apply for KAIST Graduates
Make sure you have read all the requirements and you are eligible for the scholarship. Visit the link above and check on “I have read and consent all above” and then click “Application Form you will be redirected to the link below the link below for the Application Form for KAIST University Scholarships. Fill in all the details and upload all the required documents.
I am interested in South Korean university study opportunity.
Comments are closed.