Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea. All International students interested to apply for KAIST Scholarship are invited to start their application process for Fall 2020. This Scholarship offers Degrees in BS, MS and PhD programs free and fully funded.
Scholarships by KAIST covers full tuition fee, air travel cost and monthly stipend is also given to cover living costs. Duration of the scholarship depends upon the length of the degree. If you want to study in South Korea on scholarship then you should not miss this amazing scholarship opportunity.
KAIST University Daejeon South Korea
KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology). KAIST is the highest-ranked and the best Korean university. It has a faculty staff of about 1269 and more 10,000 students enrolled in KAIST each year. The first South Korean research-oriented university was KAIST which was established in 1971 by the Korean Government.
Click Here to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Leeds in the UK 2020
Is KAIST a good university?
KAIST is one of the top university not only in South Korea but all around the world. Getting into it not that easy and to get Scholarship applicants must have a solid academic record.
Does KAIST teach in English?
Almost all the courses for international students in KAIST are held in English but there is no need for IELTS and TOEFL, An English Proficiency Certificate from your own university is enough.
Click Here to Apply for Latest Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Birmingham in the UK 2020
KAIST University Scholarship Details:
- Organization: KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology)
- Open For: All Nations are eligible to apply
- Gender: Male/Female
- Country: South Korea
- City: Daejeon
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Degree: Undergraduates, Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Join Our Facebook Group and Page to get updates about new opportunities
Available Fields for International Students in KAIST:
Following are the major fields of academic programs KAIST University 2021 offers;
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
Financial Coverage for KAIST Scholarship Fall 2022:
One of the main reasons for international students to join KAIST is its excellent financial coverage for its students applying from all over the world.
- A Fully Funded Scholarship
- All Tuition Fee Covered
- Fully covered and free National Health Insurance.
- An Allowance of 300 USD per month for Bachelors Students
- An Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Degree
- An Allowance of 400,000 KRW for PhD.
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Eligibility Criteria For International Students
- To apply for a master’s degree program, the candidate holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree by August 30th, 2020
- For doctoral degree program, the candidate holds or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by August 30th, 2020
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
Documents Required for Undergraduates:
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High School Profile
- High School / University Transcript
- Official Documents indicating both applicant & parents’ nationality(passport copy).
- Statement of Financial Resource
- English Proficiency Test Score Report (no need for IELTS or TOEFL)
Documents Required for Master and PhD Programs:
Following are the main documents required for Master and PhD Programs for KAIST Scholarship 2020-2021,
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be provided,
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be provided with the application.
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Scan copy of Passport
- updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency certificate. (IELTS, TOEFL not required but acceptable.
- Any other documents (if asked for)
Important Changes with regards to COVID-19 Pandemic:
For Complete Details Click Here
- Extension on the EPT scores reports submission to 27th May 2021.
- KAIST has opened an additional channel to receive your application materials for those who cannot reach any postal service under strict restrictions on any movement within and across borders
HOW TO APPLY FOR KAIST SCHOLARSHIP IN 2021?
Read the complete admission guidelines of the KAIST scholarship 2020-21
Deadlines for KAIST Scholarships 2021
The last date to Apply for the Fully Funded KAIST University undergraduate Scholarship for semester in South Korea is 22 October 2021.
The last date to apply for the KAIST Graduate Scholarship 2020-2021 is 31st December 2021.
The application fee to apply for the KAIST scholarship 2021-22 is 80 USD.
For More, Fully Funded Opportunities Visit our website Studyhunt.info. Join Our Communities below for collaborative work and mutual help.
The aim of Study Hunt is to create awareness that lets people land their dream Scholarships and Careers. Our vision is to spread worldwide opportunities for the youth and our mission is that our youth grab different opportunities to further pursue and advance their careers. We bring people around the globe closer by providing information about all these opportunities on a single platform. For More Detail Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
You can also check the following Guidelines.
- Job hunting in Pakistan
- Guidelines for Undergraduates Students and Final Year students
- Strategy for Scholarships Aspirants | Study Abroad
- How to Secure a Funded PhD Scholarship
- How to get an Acceptance Letter from a Professor | Study Abroad
- List of opportunities students can avail easily
- Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
- Why Team work is key to success