Are you looking for a scholarship fully funded? Here is the best opportunity for international students who are looking for scholarship fully free. Applications are opened for the Kaohsiung Medical University scholarship in Taiwan. Candidates from any corner of the world can apply for a KMU scholarship. Candidates who wanted to pursue Undergraduate, Maters degree or Doctorate program in medical fields are encouraged to apply in KMU scholarships. All these scholarship fields are related to medicine or doctorate degrees.
This is one of the best opportunities for the students to get free education for the academic year of . KMU named Kaohsiung Medical University offers a scholarship to all major fields. Language preferences between Chinese or English is up to the applicant. The best part of this scholarship is that no application fee No IELTS Required for KMU scholarships.
Each year there is two intakes at Kaohsiung Medical University, Fall and Spring intake
|Scholarship awarded by||Kaohsiung Medical university|
|Qualification||Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D|
|Financial Coverage||fully funded|
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
Applications will open from 11th July and the last date to apply for the KMU scholarship for Spring 2023 intake is is 14th October 2022.
Also, Apply in: Gates Scholarships
Kaohsiung Medical University:
KMU was established in 1954 IN Taipei City of Taiwan. In no time it made its name in the field of education and research as 5000 national and international students are studying in KMU.
There are the following programs in which KMU is providing scholarships such as:
- Department of Oral Hygiene
- Department of Sports Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- M.Sc Program in Tropical Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- Department of Biotechnology
- School of Pharmacy-Mater program in Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Medical and applied chemistry
- Department of Medical imagining and Radiology Sciences
- Department of Biomedical Science and Environmental Biology
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology
- Department of Public Health
- Graduate Institute of Natural Products
There are following financial benefits are given by KMU University
- Pei-Ying Scholarship
- Taiwan ICDF Scholarship
- KMU Scholarship
- Taiwan Fellowships and scholarships
KMU Scholarship coverage:
There are 3 types of scholarship coverage, Type A: NTD 200,000~260,000 per year, Type B: NTD 80,000~140,000 per year and Type C: NTD 70,000~80,000 per year.
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation Coverage
There are the following documents required for the KMU scholarship
- Financial Statement if Applicant
- Official Transcript
- Passport size Photograph
- Study Plan in Chinese or English
- Language proficiency Proof
- Financial statement of the applicant
- Two Reference Letters
There are the following criteria for getting a KMU scholarship
- The Candidates other than China are eligible
- For master’s degree program candidates must have a Graduate or bachelor degree from a university
- For Ph.D degree program: Applicant must have master’s degree or higher from a university
How to Apply:
All application procedure is online for applying in Kaohsiung Medical University scholarships program.
Visit Application Website, choose [Undergraduate Program] or [Master/Ph.D.]
Applicants may apply for up to 3 programs
Read all the Declaration and agree the terms of application
Upload all required files and submit application fee
After filling out the application forms, print it out and sign then upload the scanned copy of the form.
Set up at least 2 respective referrers for each program applied.
Click the button “Submit Application” to complete the application.