Students who are looking to study in Sweden can study their higher education in Sweden for free with the KTH Royal Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024 for International Students. The KTH Royal Institute of Technology scholarship is for international students interested in study at the institute. Scholarships are on merit basis and only top students with brilliant educational backgrounds are considered. KTH is offering scholarships For Masters programs at the institute. English the medium of instruction at KTH and candidate must show English language certificate if they are not from English speaking countries
The largest and most regarded technical university in Sweden is the KTH Royal Institute of Technology. Students will receive world class education from one of the best technical institute in Sweden. By studying in Royal Institute of Technology, the students enter a world-class learning environment, which is a fundamental requirement for programs that focus on results. Additionally, KTH’s professors are among the best in all Europe. This scholarship opens the door for overseas students who would otherwise be unable to afford to study in Sweden.
Royal Institute of Technology is ranked 89th in the world according to QS World University Ranking. Generally 13% of the students receive scholarship at KTH. More than 60 technical programs are available in masters at KTH. So if you are looking to study masters in technical education in Sweden, Royal Institute of Technology should your top priority. All the details about the scholarship and application instructions are given below. Swedish Institute is offering fully funded Sweden Government Scholarship for international students.
|KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Following Masters Programmes are offered at KTH Royal Institute of Technology,
Architecture and the Built Environment
- Architectural Lighting Design (One year)
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Real Estate and Construction Management
- Sustainable Technology
- Sustainable Urban Planning and Design
- Transport and Geoinformation Technology
- Transport, Mobility and Innovation (Joint EIT Urban Mobility)
More opportunities in Sweden as international students can also apply for Stockholm University Scholarship for masters programs
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Communication Systems
- Computer Science
- Electric Power Engineering
- Electromagnetics, Fusion and Space Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Energy for Smart Cities (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- ICT Innovation
- ICT Innovation (Joint EIT Digital)
- Information and Network Engineering
- Interactive Media Technology
- Machine Learning
- Nuclear Energy (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Renewable Energy (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Security and Cloud Computing (Joint Erasmus+)
- Smart Electrical Networks and Systems (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Software Engineering of Distributed Systems
- Systems, Control and Robotics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering (Joint)
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics
- Mathematics (Joint)
- Naval Architecture
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Railway Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health
- Chemical Engineering for Energy and Environment
- Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology
- Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (Joint EIT Health)
- Macromolecular Materials
- Medical Biotechnology
- Medical Engineering
- Molecular Science and Engineering
- Molecular Techniques in Life Science (Joint)
- Polymer Technology (Joint Nordic Five Tech)
- Sports Technology
- Technology, Work and Health
Industrial Engineering and Management
- Decentralized Smart Energy Systems (Joint Erasmus+)
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Materials Science
- Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (Joint EIT InnoEnergy)
- Industrial Management
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (Joint Nordic Five Tech)
- Integrated Product Design
- Production Engineering and Management
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Sustainable Production Development
- Technology-based Entrepreneurship
Interested in study in Medicine on scholarship? Then you must apply for Karolinska Institute Scholarships
The selection procedure is carried out concurrently with the admissions process, and the scholarship is offered mostly based on academic excellence. Scholarships are only available to those who meet the program’s admission requirements. Following the evaluation of applications for admission, the following criteria are used to evaluate candidates for the scholarship:
- The student’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- the standing of the college where the applicant received a bachelor’s degree
- The applicant’s drive, pertinent employment history, and extracurricular pursuits
- How the applicant plans to use their KTH master’s degree to further the goals of sustainable development.
- You must be a fee-paying student who has made a master’s program at KTH your first goal to qualify for the award.
- For the scholarship, students with a conditional eligibility are also eligible.
- The student’s KTH tuition will be funded by the KTH grant in 2024.
- The scholarship pays for the master’s degree program’s first and second years of tuition.
- The stipend is also available to students who qualify under certain restrictions.
- At the KTH, students will interact with various business partners, which may help them advance their careers.
You can also check for Chalmers University Scholarships, which is available for international students.
Generally following are documents required to apply at KTH Royal institute of Technology,
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Motivation letter
- CV (use SI’s form)
- Two Letters of reference, one based on education and other on work experience
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
- Work Experience Certificate
- Bank Statement
The deadline to apply for Masters program is 15th January 2024. After getting admission you can apply for the scholarship by 28th February 2024.
How to Apply
Visit the Official Link for KTH Royal Institute of Scholarship,
When the application is open, you can apply for the KTH Scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button in the grey box above (1 December 2023–15 January 2024). To access the application form you must fill out to submit your KTH Scholarship application, click the button. The KTH academic year runs from the end of August to the beginning of June. It is divided into two semesters, each lasting 20 weeks. Applying for master’s programs that will begin in 2023 is now possible through University Admissions, Sweden’s national application process. The application deadline is January 16th. The application date for some collaborative programs is later.
- Select Your Programs
Find one or more of our 60 master’s programs that suit your interests by browsing through them. You can discover comprehensive details about each program, including the curriculum, job options, sustainability focus, and interviews with students and graduates, on the program sites. If you are having trouble deciding, you can also get in touch with a program participant.
- Take a Look at Admission Requirements
On the program websites for the programs you intend to apply to, you may discover the entrance requirements. There are prerequisites for both programs and general. Meeting the admission requirements is a necessity for admission because there are only a certain number of spots available for each program and admittance is extremely difficult. You are prepared to begin your application if you believe you have the necessary qualifications.
- Submit Your Application by January 13, 2024:
You submit your application via University Admissions, Sweden’s national application process. Make an account, then choose your programs. Up to four programs can be chosen, and you can rank them according to importance.
- Submit the Required Documents and application fee on the 1st of February, 2024
By February 1st, submit all necessary paperwork with your application to University Admissions. At University Admissions, you may discover further information on how to submit your documents and how country-specific documentation requirements may apply. You must pay a SEK 900 application fee if you are not an EU, EEA, or Swiss citizen. On the website for University Admission, you can directly pay the price. If you are exempt from paying the charge, you must provide proof of your citizenship, such as a copy of your passport.
- Check Admission Results on 30th March 2024:
On March 30, the admissions results will be posted in your University Admissions account. You are not required to respond to my offer. If you are accepted, we will get in touch with you and help you get ready to travel to Stockholm.