Are you a graduate? And wanted to study abroad? Here is the best opportunity for all of you out there.As the Netherlands announced multiple scholarships in Leiden University. Applications are now open for Leiden University Excellence Scholarship 2023-2024. These scholarships are known as Leiden University Excellence scholarships (Lex) in Netherland. All international students who did graduate in specific programs which we will tell you in detail can apply for the master’s degree.
Lex scholarship is almost fully funded as candidates will get 15000 € per year. Scholarships will be awarded in multiple departments of Leiden university as it has a specific budget and scholarship plan for each field. Leiden University is one of the oldest universities in the Netherland as it was founded in 1575 and it is among the top research institutes in Europe. University believes in stronghold freedom. It has seven departments in arts, science, and social sciences which are spread over Leiden and The Hague. University has 6,700 staff members and 28,130 students. It is one of the best opportunities if you availed it. All details are mentioned in this article.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
Details of LexS:
|Eligible Nationality||International students|
The last date to apply for the Leiden university scholarship is 1st October 2023 for programmes starting in February..
Also, Apply in Japan Scholarship which is available for international students
There are the following courses that are eligible for Lex.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- African Studies
- Governance and Global affairs
- International Institutes for Asian Studies
- Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing(ICLON)
Many benefits will be provided to successful candidates for Lex scholarships like:
- € 10,000 Tuition fee
- € 15,000 Tuition fee
- Total Tuition Fee subtract statutory tuition fee
Keep this thing in mind Lex is not fully funded non-EEA who are going to apply in Lex must have enough funds for VISA/ Residence permit applications.
Eligibility Criteria for Lex:
Applicants who are going to apply for Lex scholarships must keep this thing in mind Lex have some eligibility criteria and applicants must meet the criteria which are as follows:
- Applicant must belong to non-EU/EEA countries
- Applicant can speak fluent English
- All global students can apply
- Applicant should be excellent in his academic record
- Applicant previous study background must be relevant to the master program which he is going to apply for
- Applicant should have non-EEA/ non EFTA passport otherwise may not be eligible under Dutch system study grant and loans. There is only one exception in this condition which is if candidate is applying for M.Sc in LLM advance study program or in international relations and Diplomacy he can apply because no nationality restriction can apply for it.
- While studying in Lex candidates should involve is such activities which promote LECS.
- Applicant must comply with Dutch VISA regulations.
- For Lex scholarship applicant must complete ‘Acceptance from LES’
- Full time students under student study Programs are eligible for LexS.
- Applicant cannot get any other scholarships except LexS from Leiden University.
- Students who receive Less verify their compliance and written agreement with LexS rules and regulations are prefer to award scholarships.
Also, apply in Study in Canada Quebec Merit Scholarship
How to Apply for LexS:
All the procedure is described below to apply for Leiden University Excellence Scholarship;
- Applicant must apply online for an admission masters program and pay an admission fee if applicable
- Must mention in the application you are applying for LES.
- attach Lex’s inspiration letter of 500 words with the application form and explain in it why you are applying for the scholarship.
- Submit application before the deadline
- If you are applying to more than one program then mention it in the LES application form.