Applications are invited to apply for the Qatar University Scholarships for Spring 2023. Qatar University supports a wide variety of scholarship recipients each academic year in order to attract highly qualified students. The academic scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and scholarly achievement. International Students can apply for this Fully Funded scholarship opportunity.
Qatar University is offering fully scholarships for outstanding students from all over the world to study any of its graduate and undergraduate programs. Application for graduate programs for spring semester 2023 is open now. Applicant must submit Qatar University online application form with correct details and upload all the required documents in the format asked for and apply before deadline date.
Qatar University is a top ranked public university in Doha, Qatar which enrolls more than 16000 local and international students. Courses are taught in Arabic for local students and English for international students. Qatar University is offering scholarships for both undergraduates and graduates.
|Education Level||Undergraduate, Graduate|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Stipend Amount||Fully Funded|
|Last Date to Apply||29 September 2022 Graduate|
Qatar University Scholarships offers following benefits,
- Full Cost of the tuition fee.
- 500 QR monthly stipend
- Cost of textbooks fees.
- Free accommodation in university dormitories.
- Yearly airfare ticket to the home country of the student.
More Scholarships in Qatar Apply for Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar
Qatar University Graduate Colleges
There are following colleges at Qatar University,
- College of Arts and Science
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
- QU Health
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Dental Medicine
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
Qatar University Graduate Courses
Qatar University offers admissions to following colleges and courses in the university,
College of Arts and Science
- PhD in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- PhD in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
College of Business and Economics
- PhD in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Finance
College of Education
- Master of Arts in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
College of Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Architecture
- PhD in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Science
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Engineering Management
- PhD in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science Gas and Process Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
College of Law
- PhD in Law
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
College of Health Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master in Genetic Counselling
- Master of Human Nutrition
- Graduate Certificate in Biomedical Sciences (Advanced Clinical Practice)
- Graduate Certificate in Biomedical Sciences (Laboratory Management)
QU Health Cluster
- PHD In health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Professional Education
- Graduate Certificate in Health Professional Education
College of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time & Part-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
College of Dental Medicine
College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- P.h.D. in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations
Types of Scholarships
Following are the types of scholarships available to apply at Qatar University,
- Qatar University Scholarship
- H.H. the Emir of Qatar’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- Outstanding Performance Scholarship
- GCC States Scholarships (Embassies)
- GCC Qatari Certificate Scholarships
- Children of Qatar University Employees Scholarships
- College of Education Diploma Scholarships
- Short Scholarships for the Arabic Program for Non-Native Program
Also, See this opportunity in Qatar Doha Institute of Graduate Studies Scholarships in Qatar
Scholarship Coverage For international Students
Following benefits will be given under International Students Scholarship,
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round trip air fare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the college and major that they applied to. In addition to, submitting the final, official high school transcript for new admitted applicants.
- The scholarship must be benefited from in the same semester of the year in which the scholarship was awarded (mainly, registering for and passing classes), otherwise, the scholarship will be canceled in that term and the student will be informed by QU email.
- Minimum 95% marks in high school
- Applicants must have high school certificate or its equitant.
- Scholarship amount must be spent during the duration of the semester.
- Minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 gpa is required to maintain the scholarship.
- If applicants receiving any other scholarship in Qatar then he/she is not eligible for this scholarship
Following documents are required to apply at Qatar University for Graduate and Undergraduate programs,
- An online application
- Updated CV
- Valid student visa
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Gre Gmat test score
- Students who are applying for masters degree have to submit A Bachelor’s degree or higher received with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- Students who are applying for PhD degree have to submit A Master’s degree or higher received with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Documents Required to Apply for Student Visa in Qatar
Following are the documents required to apply at Qatar University,
- Online Application Confirmation Page (which should be printed on a paper at the end of applying online
- Student’s passport copy that is valid minimum for one year
- Affidavit of Financial Sponsor to bear the costs of study at the university.
- Copy of passport / Qatar ID card of the financial sponsor
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Health Evaluation form that should be signed by a Medical Clinic/Hospital in applicant’s country.
- Certificate of “Good Conduct” or “Criminal Clearance” issued by the authority in charge of the student’s residence country.
- Approval letter from student’s parent or guardian to enroll the university to study (for bachelors degree only)
- Complete the “Student Declaration Form
Last date to apply for Qatar University Graduate Program for Spring Semester 2023 is 29 September 2022.
How to Apply for Qatar University Scholarships
- New students who would like to apply should fill Qatar university application form can apply for a scholarship through the Admission Application System.
Once you logged in, you should have this page shown, Click on number 11 on the list “Scholarship Application”.
Select the type of Scholarship you want to apply for (Enter your parent job ID only if she or he is working at Qatar University) and click Continue.
- Applicants should submit all official and required documents. According to scholarship timeline failure to provide all official documents will result in the rejection of the scholarship application.
- Once the Scholarship Committee has met and made the scholarship decisions, all applicants will be notified of the Committee’s decision by email regardless of whether they received a scholarship or not.
Should you have any question or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Male: (+974) 4403-3748
Female: (+974) 4403-3834
Actually I am from Nepal working in qatar last 20 years. Want to know about poor muslims childrens have any scholarships from 8 standers? Please advice me. I have four children . It’s needed.
I am passionate about scholarship in Qatar for Undergraduate and i need this
[…] University Scholarship in Qatar 2021. HBKU Scholarships are for outstanding students who aim to study in Qatar on fully funded scholarships. Fully Funded HBKU Scholarships are for Bachelors, Masters and PHD level […]
Esslamo alikom i am itrested to study and continue my researche in civil ingenering
Comments are closed.