International students who want to study in Canada on scholarship would love to find out about such opportunity that not only supports them financially but also develops other skills such as Leadership, communication power, and community discipline. To keep in mind those requirements an opportunity that will be up to the expectations of the candidates who truly want to do something in the future. $200M worth of funds will provided to McGill University which established by the McCall MacBain Foundation for national and international candidates to study Masters degree programs.
Applications are invited for the McCall MacBain Scholarships a program initiated by McCall MacBain Foundation in Canada. McCall MacBain scholarships are much more than just financial assistance, it will have the vision, and vision of community power where different people from different fields come, join, and lead the main purpose of the Foundation. The purpose of the McCall MacBain Foundation is to illustrate the leadership potential and an inner drive to make a positive impression in the community. Scholarships in McCall MacBain Foundation will able the Canadians and international students to study at McGill University and in different public universities in Canada.
Applicants after applying in the program will come as a Scholars cohort during different occasions like bi-weekly seminars, monthly speaker series, annual summer retreats, and workshops, and connect with global thinkers through an annual principal’s Lecture and other occasions like them. Scholarships are from different fields of life and they will participate in the Leadership Development Curriculum. Scholars will meet every two weeks to examine the leadership challenge within a real-world context.
Also Apply for University of Winnipeg Scholarship
A different topic will be covered during the duration of this scholarship and will clear the path for the upcoming cohort to get the concepts of points of discussion like communication, designing, thinking, networking, and many more. Every scholar has his mentor or supervisor who will train him to achieve his goals during this scholarship program.
|Organization||McCall MacBain Foundation|
|Coverage Type||Full and Partial|
|Eligible Region||Open for All Countries|
|Deadline||August 24, 2023|
You may also want to apply for Concordia University Scholarships For International Students
McCall MacBain Scholarships Admission Information:
Applications are invited for the McCall MacBain Scholarships for the Fall 2024 admissions. If applicants are intended to apply for the full-time master’s program or second entry of the undergraduate program. If applicants are applying for the Summer 2024 admission program then applications are also acceptable.
Duration of the Program:
The program will be for 45 or more credits at the McCall MacBain Foundation.
Applications are open from June 1 and last date to apply for Canadian and U.S students is 21 September 2022 and for the rest of the world deadline is 24 August, 2023.
Location of the program:
The McCall MacBain scholarship program will take place at the McGill’s Downtown or Macdonald campuses.
More opportunities for international students, apply for Montreal University Scholarships
Fields of Master’s Program:
Following Master programs are eligible for the scholarship at McGill University,
- MScAOT ( Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy)
- MA (Arts)
- MArch ( Architecture)
- MUP(Urban Planning)
- MALT (Arts in Teaching and Learning)
- MMus( Music)
- MM (Management)
- MPP( Public Policy)
- LLM (Law)
- MSW( Social Work)
- STM ( Sacred Theology)
- MScAPT( Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MEng (Engineering)
- MBA ( Business Administration)
- MSW ( Social Work)
- MISt (Information Studies)
Also apply at Western University Scholarships
Second Entry Professional Undergraduates Fields:
Following undergraduate programs are eligible for the scholarship at McGill University,
- BCL/ JD Law
- DMD (Dentistry)
- MDCM (Medicine)
More scholarships in Canadian Universities
Want more scholarship opportunities to study in Canada on fully funded scholarships then you must visit Scholarships in Canada for full list of scholarships.
Range of Financial Awards:
- 2,000$ cad monthly stipend
- Canadian Applicants will be eligible for 30 Finalist awards i.e. $10,000 and up to the 28 Regional awards i.e. $ 5000.
- Finalist awards are for the full-time master’s program while Regional awards are for any public university of Canada
- International applicants including US applicants are eligible for 20 international Final awards i.e $20000. These awards will be used to study full-time master’s program at McGill.
Must check this opportunity and apply for University of Alberta Scholarships
- Applicants will be eligible for this scholarship[p program or not it will be decided in the interview.
- 30 scholarships will be at McGill institutes of Canada of which 20 scholarships are for the Canadians and 10 for the eligible international students.
- 50 Finalist awards will be provided in which Canadians are eligible for $10000 and international students are eligible for the $20,000 awards will the full-time master’s program at McGill University.
- 28 Regional awards of $5000 and the Canadian are eligible to study at any Public University of Canada.
- Applicants must have English Proficiency certificates or a French thesis in order to be eligible for these scholarship programs
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply online through McCall MacBain Foundation’s official website.
- First-time users create a new login account and fill out the form
- Applicants who already have new accounts just sign in