Applications are invited for the Online Google Summer Internship 2020 – $6000 Stipend. It aims to get more students involved in open-source developments. The duration of these online summer internships is 3 months. Selected students will be paid a good stipend for this internship. Students who would like to gain advanced knowledge and polish their skills in software development are highly encouraged to apply.
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the Online Google Summer Internship 2020 – $6000 Stipend. The details and descriptions of each post are given below. Online summer Internships by Google are currently being offered. These are online internships for students that offer a good stipend. These internships are offered by Google Summer of Code. Google summer of code is an international program.
These online internships are a great way for students to spend their summer break. Not only will they gain expert knowledge, but they will also be getting paid for it. GSoS or Google summer of code works with different open source organizations around the world. A total of 686 open source organizations have been a part of the Google Summer of Codes program since 2005.
You May Also Apply for 500 Free Online Courses from Ivy League Schools
Online Google Summer Internship 2020 Detail:
- Organization: Google
- Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Gender: Male/Female
- Internship Duration: 3 Months
- Internship Dates: May 18, 2020, to August 10, 2020
- Stipend: Maximum 6000$ & Minimum $3000
- Deadline: March 31, 2020
You May Also Apply for International Internship Program in Turkey 2020 Fully Funded
Benefits of Online Google Summer Internship:
- A minimum stipend that is worth $3000.
- The maximum stipend of $6000.
- Chance to work with Google.
- Applicants from anywhere in the world can apply
- Applicants must be older than 18 years in age
- Applicants studying at any level of education can apply
You May Also Apply for Future News Worldwide Conference 2020 in London (Fully Funded) Trip to the UK
Tips for Online Google Summer Internship:
- All the projects are open-source. Start contributing to them even while you are applying, and after you have applied. Also, stay in touch with the community once you have applied. This shows the organizations your level of interest and dedication towards them.
- Write a detailed proposal. What you are planning to do. How are you planning to do it? The best approach you have in mind for something. Also, propose additional features in the project while writing your proposal.
- Write your proposal in drafts and keep improving it. Never submit your proposal directly to the organization. Mentors are there to help you in the process. You should definitely ask them to review your project proposal. They have a better insight into the project and can help you make your proposal the best.
The last date to apply for Online Google Summer Internship 2020 – $6000 Stipend is 31 March 2020.
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for the Online Google Summer Internship 2020 – $6000 Stipend. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
How to Apply Online for Google Summer Internship 2020 Step by Step Complete Process in the following video
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
The aim of Study Hunt is to create awareness that lets people land their dream Scholarships and Careers. Our vision is to spread worldwide opportunities for the youth and our mission is that our youth grab different opportunities to further pursue and advance their careers. We bring people around the globe closer by providing information about all these opportunities on a single platform. For More Detail Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
You can also check the following Guidelines.
- Job hunting in Pakistan
- Guidelines for Undergraduates Students and Final Year students
- Strategy for Scholarships Aspirants | Study Abroad
- How to Secure a Funded PhD Scholarship
- How to get an Acceptance Letter from a Professor | Study Abroad
- List of opportunities students can avail easily
- Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
- Why Team work is key to success
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here