Another scholarship opportunity is open now at University of Oxford. Applications are open now to apply for Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 for international student in UK. This is a fully funded scholarship so almost all the expenses are covered. Scholarships are awarded students from low income countries who are unable to study due to political and financial reasons. Reach Oxford Scholarship is available for all undergraduate course except medicine.
Students must also have a good academic record and be able to demonstrate leadership, academic excellence, and community service. Applicants of this scholarship must also have a high level of English proficiency. You first need admission in any of undergraduate program except medicine for which this scholarship is not available.
You must be a national of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Scholarship are only available to new undergraduate students only and the duration of the Reach Oxford Scholarship is 3 or 4 years. Oxford University also offers Rhodes Scholarship for international students.
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Scholarships for||Members countries|
|Deadline||08 February 2023|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
Following are requirements to apply for Reach Oxford Scholarship,
- Only new undergraduate students are eligible
- Student first need to get admission at any undergraduate program at Oxford University, except medicine program.
- Students must of from country which receive official development assistance from from DAC and OECD.
- Students who have the highest academic ability. Financial need, social commitment and lack of ability to study for a degree in their own country is also major criteria for selection.
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses
- One return air fare per year
Study in UK Universities on fully funded scholarships by Commonwealth Scholarships For Masters and PhD
Eligible Undergraduate Programs
All undergraduate programs are eligible for Reach Oxford Scholarship except medicine. Following are the list of eligible courses,
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- Foundation Year (Chemistry, Engineering and Materials Science)
- Foundation Year (Humanities)
- Foundation Year (Law)
- Foundation Year (PPE)
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
Chevening Scholarship is also open for international students
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Rep.
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.
- Kyrgyz Rep.
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States
- North Macedonia
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Helena
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and Grenadines
- Wallis and Futuna
- West Bank and Gaza Strip
Following are the list of colleges in Oxford University. But limited number of colleges participate in Reach Oxford Scholarship program
|4||Corpus Christi College|
|6||Harris Manchester College|
|10||Lady Margaret Hall|
|18||The Queen’s College|
|19||St Anne’s College|
|20||St Catherine’s College|
|21||St Edmund Hall|
|22||St Hilda’s College|
|23||St Hugh’s College|
|24||St John’s College|
|25||St Peter’s College|
|32||Regent’s Park College|
More study for free opportunities in UK through Gates Cambridge Scholarship
Last date for undergraduate application at Oxford University is 15 October 2022 and last to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarship is 8 February 2023.
How to Apply
Following are steps and procedure to apply online for Reach Oxford Scholarship,
1) You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2022, and be successful in gaining a place.
2) Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2023 entry will be made available on this page in January 2023.
3) For 2023 entry applicants who apply by the 8 February 2023 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2023.
4) Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2023.