REAGAN-FASCELL DEMOCRACY FELLOWSHIP 2020-2021 which is named after the founders of National Endowment For Democracy or NED, former USA president Ronald Reagan and the late congressman Dante Fascell. REAGAN-FASCELL DEMOCRACY FELLOWSHIP is an international exchange program for civil society leaders, democracy activists, scholars and journalists from all over the world. It offers opportunity to discuss democracy of a particular country or region.
its a five-month fellowship program for practitioners and scholars, so practitioners can sharpen their skills and strategies and scholars can conduct original and authentic research on the subject for publications.
You May Also, Apply for Following Opportunities:
- South Korea Government Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded
- Students Aspiring to Study in America, Canada, Europe or Asia
- Fully Funded Visiting Fellow Program at Lucerne Switzerland 2020
- After Graduating Students What Should Do Next?
- Hansen Leadership Institute 2020 California USA
Following the eligibility criteria for REAGAN-FASCELL DEMOCRACY FELLOWSHIP;
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Must propose a project social, economic, political and cultural aspects of political development.
- Be available to work in residence at the International Forum for Democratic Studies in Washington, D.C. during the 5 month fellowship period (October 1st February 28 or March 1st July 31). No other fellowships or jobs may be held at this time.
- Applicants on the practitioner should have experience working to promote democracy or human rights in their country of origin or interest.
- Applicants on the scholars should be doctorate at the time of application.
- Applicants on the scholars must provide a record of publication in their field.
- Applicants on the scholars Have developed a detailed research outline for their fellowship project.
Each selected fellow will be entitled for a monthly stipend plus for living expenses, plus basic health insurance plus round trip travel to and from Washington, D.C.
Selected Fellows will be provided with fully equipped office plus a phone calls budget for calls with in USA.
How to Apply for REAGAN-FASCELL DEMOCRACY FELLOWSHIP
To apply for REAGAN-FASCELL DEMOCRACY FELLOWSHIP applicants must create an account in NED’s online portal. For instructions on how to create an account Click Here. After creating an account, following is the application process;
- Application Information
- Project proposal for the practitioner or the scholarly fellowship track.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Resume/CV and Biography.
Please submit complete application in English.
The last date to apply for REAGAN-FASCELL DEMOCRACY FELLOWSHIP Applications are due by October 15, 2019, and letters of recommendation are due by October 22, 2019.
Join Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/studyhunt.info/
For More Detail Keep Visit Daily www.studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info