A great opportunity for postgraduates as applications status is now open for ASTAR Singapore International Graduate Award for the year 2023. This is for students looking for PhD programs on fully ride or full scholarship. All international students are eligible to apply for Singapore International Graduate Award or SINGA Award scholarships. Top research institutes in Singapore is collaborating together for this award. Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
Singapore is a good destination for students and they will receive PhD training in any of the institutes participating for SINGA. Top professors, researchers and scientist will be supervising the students in labs in Astar, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU. Lectures and training will be carried out in English but IELTS is not mandatory unless university specifically ask for it.
There is no application or registration fee to apply for these SINGA PhD grants. With More than 30,000 each year from more than 100 countries this is a great opportunity for PhD students to reach greater heights. More than 950 scholarships are awarded each year. The duration of Singapore International Graduate Award is 4 years for PhD. Thailand Government is also offering Royal Thai Government Scholarships
|Organization||Agency of Science & Technology Singapore|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||From All Over world|
|Last Date to Apply||1, December 2022|
Following five institutes are participating in this award click the link of any of your desired institute to find supervisors,
Areas of Research
Following Areas are available under ASTAR SINGA Scholarship for PhD students,
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Sciences
Coverage & Benefits
Following benefits are given to more than 950 PhD students under SINGA Award,
- The tuition fee will be fully covered under this award
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200 which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One time settling Allowance of 1000$ will be awarded.
- One time airfare grant of 1500$ will be given.
You may also interested in Fully Funded Koc University Scholarships in Turkey
Following are the requirements to apply for ASTAR SINGA PhD scholarship in Singapore for international students,
- Graduates from all countries and background are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be interested in research.
- Applicant with excellent academic record will be preferred.
- IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, SAT1 OR II results are not mandatory.
- Good reports from academic referees
Following documents required for the government of Singapore scholarships
- A valid passport
- Bachelors or Masters Transcripts
- Academic records which must be in the English language
- One Passport size picture
- Provide two recommendation reports (must be submitted by the referee)
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results are optional but may be requested by the university
How to Apply
Only apply online by visiting the link below email or hard copy submission is not allowed
Make sure you entered all the correct information
Apply as early as possible so your referee have good amount of time to submit recommendation reports.
After that selected students will be called for online interview
And then result will be announced for successful candidates