Application forms are now open for the Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023, aims to prepare young Pakistani women for future career opportunities in U.S. universities through this summer undergraduate exchange programs. Moreover, the program will work towards in developing mentorship programs and connecting young Pakistani women to academic and professional networks for educational and career advancement. Every year, American University and its partners, iEARN U.S. and Society for International Education funds more than 20 female students to study summer undergraduate courses in a University in U.S through this program.
Sister2Sister Exchange Program offers female students between the ages of 18-24 years an opportunity to attend undergraduate summer courses at prestigious universities in the USA. Sister2Sister Exchange Program encourages female students from low to middle income background who are currently studying in a Pakistani college or university to apply for the program. The students will have an opportunity to explore additional career pathways by studying medicine, international affairs, gender studies and pharmacy along with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) topics at top U.S. universities.
Pakistani Females from Universities & Colleges, go to USA on Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program (Duration 12 to 50 Days in USA) under US Sister to Sister Exchange Program. All the females who have completed 12 years of education and currently studying in any Collège, University or Institute can apply. You must not be in the final year to apply for it. Each year 20 Pakistan females students are selected to study U.S. university summer undergraduate courses. Do also Apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Exchange Program in USA
|Eligibility||Pakistani Female students|
|Required Education||Minimum 12 Years of Education|
|Number of Scholarships||20|
|Deadline||31st October 2022|
Interest of Fields:
Almost all fields are eligible to apply for Sister2Sister Exchange Program where as women interested in studying in STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Science and Technology
- Engineering (Electrical, Computer Software, Mechanical Civil etc.)
- Data Sciences
- Climate Change and Sustainability
- International Affairs
- Gender Studies
What Sister2Sister Exchange Program Offers:
Do also Apply for Asia Kakehashi Exchange Program in Japan Fully Funded
The Sister2Sister Exchange Program is funded by the U.S. Department of State and administered by a consortium of partners, including American University, iEARN-USA and Society for International Education.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Travel cost to and from the United States
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation and food
- Visa fees
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
Following are the requirements to apply for Sister2Sister Exchange Program,
- Female only.
- Pakistani citizen.
- 18- 24 years old by 1st June 2023 (Born June 1st, 1999 – June 1st, 2005)
- Minimum 12 years of education.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- If you have completed a 2-year Bachelors Program and are currently enrolled in the 1st year of Masters Program OR if you are in your 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of 4- year Bachelors Program.
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Have interest in learning about the United States.
- Have high level of academic achievement in grades, awards and provide reference letters.
- At least 70% overall marks in the previous 3 academic years.
- Proficient in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply.
- Have not been to the United States.
- Must be available to commit to the program from June -August 2023
- Students from low to middle-income backgrounds and/or hailing from Baluchistan, Northern Sindh, Southern Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan are highly encouraged to apply.
Join Our Community
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Students in their final year of university (2nd year in two-year bachelor’s program and 4th year in four-year bachelor’s program)
- Have been to the United States or participated in any United States Government (USG) Program.
Do also Apply for Digital Virtual Exchange Program
The last date to apply for Sister2Sister Exchange Program in USA for 2023 is 31, October 2022.
Do also Apply for Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program
Application Selection Process:
STEP-1 Online Application Form:
The applicants need to fill up the online application form for Sister2Sister Exchange Program. The online form is available at https://www.sister2sister.pk/register
Visit www.sister2sister.pk/login to login and start submitting application form,
STEP-2 Online Interview:
After online application screening, shortlisted applicants will be notified via email for online interview for Sister2Sister Exchange Program.
STEP-3 Group Discussion and Interview:
After the online interview, the shortlisted candidates move forward to the third round, which is of group discussion and in-person interview. In-person interviews will take place only in Karachi and Islamabad.
STEP-4 English language test:
The candidates who get through the Group Discussion and Interviews round take the English Proficiency Test to be shortlisted for the final selection. English Language Proficiency Test is an integral part of the selection process, without which the applicant will not be eligible to move forward.
STEP-5 Selection for Final Evaluation:
The selection for final evaluation will be based on the overall profile of the candidates (based on application, interviews, test and group discussion).
STEP-6 University Placement:
Selected profiles from Step 5 will be sent to American University for matching and final placement. The finalists will be notified by a letter and Scholarship Acceptance form from the Sister2Sister Exchange Program office.
Keep checking the announcement section of Sister2Sister Exchange Program website or Facebook page for updates and information. Important Note: Providing any false/forged documents or information or any discrepancy found at any stage of selection process will result in disqualification of the applicant.
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for Sister2Sister Exchange Program in USA.
Disclaimer! Sister2Sister Exchange Program Team is not responsible for any information obtained or any communication from any fake website or Facebook page. Please refer to the information that appears on official website Sister2Sister or Facebook Page. All questions should be asked on Facebook page or sent to email@example.com