Do you know Spencer Foundation offers highly commendable scholarships for students in USA. The good news is that they offer wide range of scholarship for students from different backgrounds and areas. You will be amazed knowing that no matter at what level you’re still you can avail the scholarship because there are scholarships for students of undergraduate, Master’s, Part-Time Master’s and Pre-Dissertation PhD Candidates and Doctoral Candidate Scholarships. The scholarships are solely granted on the basis of merit. The individuals with high grades have a great chance of getting scholarship. Students who have performed well in their educational journey are appreciated and recognized through this scholarship.
The foundation is famous for its non-discrimination policy, so everyone is welcome to apply. The foundation does equality and fairness as it doesn’t discriminate any individual. It doesn’t give importance to religion, your identity, age, color. From whatever race or origin you belong, you can get admission if you’re falling in the given criteria. The foundation is against gender biasness so every female and male are equal in the eye of foundation. On the basis of citizenship, no importance is given. The disable students can also apply for the scholarship. Till today more than 1050 scholarships have been granted of total $6.9 million by Spencer foundation.
Spencer education foundation is in United States. As the name suggests it funds for education of students to transform them into productive and skillful individuals. Spencer highly recognizes “Historically Underrepresented Groups” the groups that have till today faced severe discrimination in the United States and because of it they are lacking representation in the industries of risk management and insurance. Every Black, Afro-Caribbean, African, East Asian, Latinx, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Arab, Native American, Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, and/or South Asian; gender non-binary or gender non-conforming people; veterans; and people with disabilities are respected by Spencer.
|Institution||Spencer education foundation|
|Degree||undergraduate, Master’s, Part-Time Master’s and Pre-Dissertation PhD|
|Eligibility||Student in United States, Canada, or Bermuda|
Join Our Community
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
- Full-time student For Spencer Scholarship
- Relevant work experience
- Applicant must show Leadership skills
- Major or minor in a risk-management discipline (risk management, insurance, actuarial science, business, finance, information technology)
- Student should be studying at any university of United States, Canada, or Bermuda
Scholarships and their benefits:
Following Scholarships are given by Spencer Foundation,
Undergraduate Spencer scholarships:
These are awarded of the amount of $5,000 to $7,500 and $10,000 scholarships are granted to the applicants who had great results and their application was ranked high.
Interested in studying in USA then you should Also Apply For Burger King Scholarship Program
Students of Master’s are awarded with $10,000 to meet their tuition fee and expenses for 2023-2024 year.
Part-Time Master’s Scholarships:
The students that are working hard and doing their Master’s part time are also appreciated and being awarded with $10,000 scholarship.
Pre-Dissertation PhD Candidates and Doctoral Candidate Scholarships:
The professors of upcoming years are admired and valued through the scholarship worth of $10,000.
Students who get the scholarship have another great benefit and that is getting another one scholarship called ‘named scholarship’.
You should also look for Cobell Scholarship For Members of Native Tribes
- 9/11 Memorial Scholarship
- Af Group Scholarship
- Allied World Assurance Company Scholarship
- Angela Sabatino Scholarship
- Arch Insurance Scholars Program Scholarship
- Argo Group Diversity Scholarship
- Axa Xl – Aon Symposium Scholarship
- Axa Xl Ian R. Heap Memorial Scholarship
- Brown & Brown Diversity Scholarship
- Business Insurance Scholarship
- Dr. E.j. Leverett Memorial Scholarship (Made Possible By The Rims Atlanta Chapter)
- Elizabeth Lisle Scholarship
- Fm Global Scholarship
- Gabe Cossio Scholarship
- Gabriel L. Lugo – Dfw Rims Scholarship
- Hylant Scholarship
- John T. Lockton Memorial Scholarship
- Latin American Association Of Insurance Agencies Scholarship
- Liberty Mutual Group Scholarship
- New York City Association Of Insurance Women Scholarship
- Octillo Scholarship
- Risk And Insurance Management Society (Rims) Undergraduate Scholarship
- Rims Atlanta Chapter Scholarship
- Rims Chicago Chapter Scholarship
- Rims New Jersey Chapter Scholarship
- Rims New York Chapter/dante Petrizzo Memorial Scholarship
- Rims New York Chapter/thomas Regan Memorial Scholarship
- Robert E. And John P. Gallagher Memorial Scholarship
- Sedgwick/steven E. Penman Memorial Scholarship
- Travelers Scholarship
- William J. Clagnaz/chubb Memorial Scholarship
- Zurich Scholarship
Alsosee Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships which is also fully funded scholarship.
For Full Time Master’s:
- ANITA BENEDETTI MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
For Part-Time Master’s:
- THE RISK & INSURANCE MANAGEMENT SOCIETY, INC. (RIMS) PART-TIME MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP
January 31, 2023 is the last date to apply for all scholarships but March 1,2023 is last date to apply for Pre-Dissertation PhD Candidates and Doctoral Candidate Scholarships
- English Language Proficiency Evidence.
- Academic transcripts
- Personal Statement.
- Other Supporting Documentation.
How to Apply:
Visit the official link of the Spencer Scholarship
- Fill the application form for scholarship
- Submit all the required documents
- The selected candidates will be notified soon.