Applications are invited for Supreme Court of Pakistan Internships| 50,000 Stipend. After listening name of the Supreme Court, we think maybe these internships are for lawyers but no Supreme court announced these internships for software engineers or computer science graduates. All males and females who are interested in doing an internship with such a good package can apply in Supreme Court of Pakistan Internships.
These internships are no doubt for males and females but to empower female job thinking, females are advised and encouraged to apply in it. Candidates who did BS in computer Science or did engineering are eligible to apply. Candidates should have command in basic practical work of IT.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
|Organziation||Supreme Court of Pakistan|
|Qualification||BSCS, BSIT, BS Software Engineer|
|Job Role||Software Developer, Network Technician|
|Age||25 or less|
Candidates must have done BSCS, BSIT from HEC recognize universities and candidates should have certificates in hand or in command of CCNA, CCNP, MSCE, MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals, MCSA etc for network technicians and Preferably having working knowledge of PHP and MySQL and PHP frameworks (Code igniter, Laravel etc) for software developers.
Period of Internship:
This internship will be of complete one year.
Also Apply: Pakistan Rangers Punjab General Duty Jobs 2021
Stipend will be provided of 50,000 PKR to successful candidates.
Last date to apply in Supreme court internship is 27 June 2021.
Also Apply for: NTDC Jobs
Candidates who meet following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Candidate must have a grip on IT Knowledge
- Candidate age should not be more than 25 year
- Fresh candidates are eligible but candidates having experience will be preferred
- Candidate must have communication and organization skills
- An applicant can apply only for one Job
How to apply:
- No Physical or posted applications will be acceptable
- Apply online on the official website
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- Bring original documents while interviewing
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates
- No Age relaxation in any case
- No entertainment of application after the due date