Study In the United Kingdom is one of the dreams of almost all the students out there who wanted pursue a higher degree in their field of interest. There are many opportunities in United Kingdom to study for higher education. One of these opportunities for the Global Futures Scholarship 2023 at the University of Manchester. The University of Manchester is intended to give scholarships to those international applicants who wanted to study abroad for higher studies but have no financial assistance. Applicants not only meet the eligibility criteria but also belongs to the country among the listed ones.
Applications are invited for the Global Futures Scholarships for the academic years 2023-2024. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are more encouraged to apply for these scholarship opportunities. The University of Manchester is one of the known university located at Manchester City, UK. Applicants will commenced their study program in September 2023.
Applicants who are desirous to get admission in Masters or graduation can apply in Global Futures Scholarship Program. University of Manchester is intended to award 1.7 million pounds in total in regard of this scholarship program. Applicants with excellent academic background and applicants can apply in any field of study. Also apply for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield
|Institute||University of Manchester|
|Financial Coverage||Partial Funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||Developing Countries|
|Scholarship Sponsored||Global Future Scholarships|
|Available programs||Masters, Undergraduate|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Fields of Study
- Accounting and Finance
- Aerospace Engineering
- Arab World Studies
- Art History and Visual Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
- Chinese Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classics and Ancient History
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology
- Computer Science
- Development Studies
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- East Asian Studies
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- English Literature, American Studies and Creative Writing
- Environmental Sciences
- Foundation Studies
- French Studies
- German Studies
- Government, Politics and International Relations
- Human Resources
- Humanitarianism and Conflict Response
- International Development
- Italian Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Linguistics and English Language
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Molecular Biology
- Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
- Optometry and Ophthalmology
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Planning and Environmental Management
- Public Health
- Real Estate
- Religions and Theology
- Russian and East European Studies
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Social Anthropology
- Social Sciences
- Social Statistics
- Speech and Hearing
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Textiles and Paper Science
Also check for Study in UK Without IELTS on Fully Funded Scholarships
Deadline for The University of Manchester Global Future Scholarship is 19 May 2023.
List of Eligible Countries:
Following countries are eligible to apply for Global Futures Scholarship,
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United States
All the successful applicants will get funds from the al together award totaling 2.9 million pounds which covers tuition fee expenses.
For undergraduates scholarship of £5,000 will be awarded to the students in the form of reduction of tuition fee. Scholarship is renewable for second and third year.
For Masters students scholarship of £8,000 will be given to the international students in the form of reduction of tuition fees. Scholarship is renewable for second and third year.
- Applicants must belong to the above-mentioned countries for eligibility.
- Applicants must have an offer letter from the University of Manchester to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program before applying for a scholarship.
- Applicants can pay tuition fee self-funded or eligible to pay overseas tuition fee
- Applicants must not be a sponsored student
- Applicants must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield
- Applicants must have the excellent academic background
- Applicants degree program must be schedule to start study at University of Manchester
- Applicants must receive the offer for a course to study full degree program at University of Sheffield. degree splits between two universities in Sheffield or Partner institution are not eligible for scholarships.
- All courses of fields are available at undergraduate level.
How to Apply:
Applicants must have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study a full-time undergraduate and master’s programme at University of Manchester. Applicants need to apply online for Global Future Scholarship at the University of Manchester and submit the online application form will be emailed to all relevant offer holders.