Salford University International Excellence Scholarship
Applicants are invited to apply for the International Scholarship Program offered by University of Salford 2023-2024. International Students who want to study for free in the UK should not miss this opportunity as this is a partially funded scholarship opportunity. Salford International Excellence Scholarship is for undergraduate programs taught at the university. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply. Salford University is inviting talented students who complements University’s Industry Collaboration Zone strategy, which helpds the industry to overcome global challenges.
“International Excellence Award” is the name of this scholarship and these Scholarships are offered on all the undergraduate programs taught by the university. All courses are taught in English so candidates must have good band in English proficiency certificate (IELTS). This Scholarship is partially funded and applicant have to show proof that they can fund the education and living expenses completely. Applicant must first get admission at undergraduate program, after the admission applicant will be eligible for this scholarship.
You May Also Check this, University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship
|Host Institute||University of Salford|
|Deadline||10, April 2023|
|Eligible Countries||All over the World|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Successful applicants are awarded between £1,000 and £5,000.
International students need to meet following requirements to apply,
- You must be an offer holder in order to apply for this scholarship.
- You have an offer to study an undergraduate (bachelor’s) programme and have gained advanced entry, so will begin your studies in year two or three, rather than year one.
- Have professional experience gained through work, extracurricular activities or your in entrepreneurial or creative projects.
- Must be International Student.
You May Also Check this, Sheffield University Scholarships For Undergraduates and Graduates
Following undergraduate programs are taught at the university,
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Acoustics and Audio
- Allied Health Professions
- Art and Design
- Biology, Wildlife and Zoology
- Biomedical and Chemical Sciences
- Business Management
- Construction, Property and Surveying
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Creative Digital Media and Gaming
- English, Drama and Creative Writing
- Film, TV and Radio
- Geography and Environment
- Journalism and PR
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Politics and Contemporary History
- Social Work and Integrated Practice
- Social Sciences
- Sport, Exercise, Nutrition and Rehabilitation
- Theatre and Performance
For September 2023 intake deadline to apply for scholarship is 10, April 2023, application deadline for undergraduate program is 6 March 2023.
|Intake date||Applications open||Application deadline||Applicants notified of outcome||Deadline to accept scholarship|
|September 2023||6 February 2023||6 March 2023||27 March 2023||10 April 2023|
How to Apply
Please apply via our online application form. The most important part of your application is the two-part scholarship essay, which should include the following sections:
Part 1: Describe how your previous experiences and achievements will help you achieve success here.
Part 2: Describe how your programme of study will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject and how that can positively contribute to your home country.
Visit the Official Link of the scholarship.