Applicants from nationals from United Nation countries are invited to apply for internship opportunity in United Nation’s offices all around the world. United Nations has 193 member countries. And there is No Application Fee to apply at the UN. If you are just graduated or final year of your degree program then this is a great path to start your career. There are also Internship opportunities for High School students in United Nations.
Having offices all around the world, UN is always in need to new work force to implement its programs. Highly skilled competitive and well rounded individuals are required at United Nations offices to reach its top 6 goals of Removing Poverty, Eliminating Hunger, Health for All, Education for All, Gender Equality and Women Empowerment and Water and Sanitation. UNICEF Internship program is also open for international students.
Established in 1947 after the World War II, United Nations is an intergovernmental organization whose main purpose is peace and security among countries and establish friendly relations and to resolve conflicts among countries in peaceful manners. However how successful UN is during all these years is questionable and its role is not at all satisfactory.
Also See this opportunity
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||All Member Countries|
|Education Required||Undergraduates, Graduates, Postgraduates|
You can apply any of following Job Networks and its families, depends upon the eligibility. Only apply to the opening with is relevant to your education,
Management and Administration Network
- Inspection and Evaluation
- Human Resources
- Investment Management
- Management and Analysis
Tesla Internship Programs is inviting applicants from all over the world to join their team
Economic, Social and Development Network
- Drug Control and Crime Prevention
- Economic Affairs
- Environmental Affairs
- Population Affairs
- Programme Management
- Public Administration
- Social Affairs
- Sustainable Development
Information and Telecommunication Technology Network
- Media Technology
- Telecommunications Technology
- Information Management Systems and Technology
- Legal Affairs
Public Information and Conference Management Network
- Conference Services
- Documentation & Information Management
- Public Information
IMF Internship Program in USA is inviting applicants for its paid internship
Internal Security and Safety Network
Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain Network
- Facilities Management
- Human Settlements
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Property and Asset Management
- Natural and Life Sciences
Following are the minimum requirements to apply for internships at United Nations,
- Must be required education
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required, Having proficiency in language of country where you want to do internship is a plus.
- Candidate Must have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter
- Must have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- Must be computer literate
Also apply for WFP Internship Program
Duration of the internship at United Nations is different for each internship generally its between 2 to 12 months.
Benefits and Coverage:
- Stipend can be given
- Travel Coverage
- Health Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Internship Certificate
How to Apply
A completed online application (Cover Note and Personal History Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
In your Personal History Profile, be sure to include all past work experiences, IT skills, and three references.
Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.