If you are interested to study in Australia on fully funded scholarship then this article is for You as applications are invited for the University of New England Scholarships 2023-2024. Studying under the competitive and healthy environment is a dream and we are giving you about the details of this dream as, This scholarship is funded by Australian Government and its called Research Training Program (RTP) for the academic year of 2023-2024. These Scholarships will be held in Russia for the international students around the world. RTP Scholarships are fully funded and will be awarded by the New England University in Australia. Theses scholarships will cover all expenses of the applicants and also these scholarships are for almost all academic fields of study.
There are many scholarship opportunities available under RTP. University of England is the Public institute of the Australia and there are many international students are already studying there on scholarships. The eligible and hard working applicants who wanted to study in developed countries are encouraged to apply. Applicants with the required qualifications can apply for these scholarships. These scholarships are for the Masters programs and Ph.D. programs and applicants around the world are encouraged to apply in RTP Scholarships program.
Government of Australia each year announced multiple scholarship opportunities in different fields of Ph.D. and Masters programs in which students can apply according to their field of interest. University is offering 5 million dollars in scholarships every year and 23000 students are enrolled in it. Applicants with extra ordinary background and having a great knowledge of their field can apply to study on scholarships fully funded.
|Institute||University of England|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||International Countries|
|Available programs||Masters, PhD|
|Deadline||September 15, 2022|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
Australian Government will provide many scholarship opportunities to the successful candidates such as:
- Free of cost accommodation for living
- Tuition fee will be fully funded
- Stipend of 28,597$ per annum
- Medical insurance
- Medical leaves
- Research funds in case of applicants choose research
Study in Sydney University of Sydney Scholarships For International Students
Almost each academic fields are available to study in University of England and some of major fields are as follows;
- Animals and Agriculture
- Business and Finance
- Earth and Environment
- Education and Teaching
- Humanities and Arts
- IT and Data Science
- Languages, Linguistics and International
- Law and Criminology
- Psychology and Mental Health
- Social Sciences
You need following documents to apply for the study in University of New England, University may require more documents than this,
- Bachelors or equivalence degree in case of applicants are apply for masters programs
- Masters of equivalence degree in case of applicants are applying for PhD degree program
- Supervisor acceptance letter
- Reference letters optional
- 2 Recommendation letter
- Verified with official stamps of last degree will be uploaded
- Thesis copy is required if applicants are applying for the Phd program
- Updated and detailed CV
- English proficiency IELTS or TOEFL if English is not yours first language
If applicants have GRE results then they can also submit it but its optional up to the candidates
Copy of all academic results or transcripts in English. Copies are enough but official attested copies can be provide later after the submission of Application.
Study on Fully funded scholarships in one of the top university in Australia Australian National University(ANU) Scholarships
The last date to apply for the RTP scholarship program is 15 September 2022.
Applicants who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply for the Canadian Government scholarship program.
- Applicants if applying for the masters programs they should have previous or graduation or equivalent degree certificates
- Applicants if applying for the doctorate programs they must have masters or equivalent degree.
- Second division in bachelor degree is required if applicants is applying for masters program
- Equivalency certificates are required which show the excellency and quality of research
- Masters degree from the recognized institutes are required which includes the substantial component of research
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for RTP Scholarships at University of New England in Australia.
Applicants can also send hard copy to the institute after fulfilling the application form which is mentioned below: