The University of South Australia offers a variety of scholarships for international students to help them finance their studies and make their dream of studying in Australia a reality. These scholarships are designed to recognize and reward students who have achieved academic excellence, demonstrated leadership potential, or are facing financial hardship. Applications are currently open to apply for the University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-2024. These are the fully funded scholarships funded by the Australian Government (Research Training Program (RTP) and by the University of South Australia (UniSA). Both Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for these fully funded scholarships. If you want to study in Australia for graduate research then you should not miss this opportunity.
These scholarships are available for the Masters and PhD programs at the University of South Australia. All academic fields taught at the University are available to apply for the scholarship. Each year 2500+ scholarships are awarded to students at the university South Australia. Unlike most universities there is no application fee to apply at University of South Australia. So interested students wanted to study in Australia must apply at UNiSA.
In addition to these scholarships, international students may also be eligible for other forms of financial assistance, such as bursaries, grants and loans. The university’s financial aid office is available to help students navigate the financial aid process and find the best options for their needs. Overall, the University of South Australia is committed to helping international students achieve their academic goals by providing a range of scholarships and other forms of financial assistance. With the support of these scholarships, international students can focus on their studies and make the most of their time at the University.
- Host Organization: University of South Australia Scholarships
- Course Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: Varies
Join Our Community
WHATSAPP GROUP 1
WHATSAPP GROUP 2
WHATSAPP GROUP 3
WHATSAPP GROUP 4
WHATSAPP GROUP 5
There are many scholarships available following is the list of main benefits provided,
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Stipend worth 29000$ per annum.
- A Relocation allowance or 1000$ for domestic and 1500$ for international students.
- Up to AUD$840 thesis allowance for Doctoral degree
- Up to AUD$420 thesis allowance for Masters by Research degree.
- Research Allowance.
- Travel Allowance
- All international scholarship holders studying in Australia on a Student Visa will be covered by health insurance (OSHC) for the duration of their visa.
Want more scholarships in Australia ? Deakin University Scholarship in Australia
University wide Scholarships offered at Unisa
Following Scholarships are available at University of South Australia for international students. Each scholarship has its own specific requirements which must be fulfilled for application.
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships is a great scholarship opportunity for international students and these scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
University President’s Scholarships (UPS)
Must apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Griffith University in Australia
University President’s Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS)
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated research capability, and who will be supported during their degree by a full living stipend supported by external funding. Additionally students who can self fund their living allowance and who can provide evidence of this can also be considered for an IRTS.
ATN-LATAM PhD Scholarship
This scholarship is for students who are applying for PhD at UniSA and be a citizen of one of the following countries: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
Marcia Nicholl Research Top Up Scholarship
Female student who commence as PhD or Masters by Research
International Merit Scholarship
International Merit Scholarship is available for students enrolled in any course at the university. They have to meet certain requirements to be eligible for the scholarship. Under this scholarship, students will get 15% reduction in tuition during the course of studies.
Available Programs For Scholarship
- STEM research degrees
- Health research degrees
- Social science research degrees
- Business research degrees
- Arts research degrees
- UniSA rates each scholarship application according to the following parameters: grades obtained in undergraduate degree, referee’s reports, proposed area of research, and supervisor report. Applicants are ranked in descending order according to their scores on each of these criteria and scholarships are awarded based on merit.
- Generally, scholarship recipients must have first-class Honours or equivalent.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Master by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
Also see this opportunity! Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
Following are the documents required to apply for University of South Australia,
- Academic curriculum vitae
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema),
- Proof of citizenship,
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements,
- Invitation to Apply, and
- Research proposal.
The last date to apply for the University of South Australia Scholarships different for each program.
How to Apply
You can apply online for University of South Australia Scholarships by visiting following link,