Are you graduated? Wanted to study abroad for further studies? Here is a big opportunity for all of the students who wanted to study in a well-developed country. Here is a big opportunity to study in Japan. Applications are invited for the scholarships in Japan at the University of Tokyo for the academic year 2023-2024. The University of Tokyo is the National University of Japan which means all the scholarships are supported by the government of Japan. These scholarships are for the masters and Ph.D. programs. Applicants who are desirous to apply for these scholarships are encouraged to apply in it.
The best part of these scholarships is that no IELTS or TOEFL exams are mandatory, no need to take the test of English proficiency, applicants must have knowledge a little bit about the Japanese language. These scholarships are supported by the MEXT Japanese Government. These scholarships are for international students. Japanese is one of the most likely places to study among students. Almost 150,000 international students studied at Tokyo University. The University of Tokyo is one of the most known universities in Japan. Japan is ranked among the top universities of the world.
Join Our Community
WHATSAPP GROUP 1
WHATSAPP GROUP 2
WHATSAPP GROUP 3
WHATSAPP GROUP 4
WHATSAPP GROUP 5
WHATSAPP GROUP 6
|University||University of Tokyo|
|Programs Offered||Masters, PhD|
|Financial Benefits||Fully funded|
- Master’s Program will start from October 2022 and lasts in September 2024( 2 years)
- The phD Program will start from October 2022 and lasts in September 2025( 3 years)
Applications will oprn from 1st October and the last date to apply for the University of Tokyo MEXT scholarship is 28th October 2022 for September enrollment.
Also see this: Coca-Cola First Generation Program| HACU Scholarships in USA
- MEXT scholarships awarded by the University of Tokyo in Japan having many financial benefits like it is fully funded it will cover
- Full Tuition Fee exempted
- Transport Expenses( from applicant’s home country to Japan)
- Monthly stipend of 2000-3000 yen Living Expenses for those students who are involved in research programs in different locations
- 144000 yen per Month (For Masters)
- 145,000 Yen per Month( For Ph.D.)
Want to study in USA? If yes then apply for Boston University Scholarships
- Applicant must have command of the English language
- For English, proficiency Applicants have to give the test in which he must score B2 or above on common Europe framework of Reference for Languages ( CEFR) ( TOEFL IBt 72 or above) or IELTS 5.5 above.
- Applicants whose institute language was English are exempted from th English proficiency test in case if they provided English proficiency certificates.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for MEXT Scholarships
- Applicants age, not more than 35 years as per the year 1985
- Applicants must apply in their relevant field, which he is doing in his previous degree
- Applicants with excellent results are eligible
- Applicants must have 2.30 CGPA or more from their last graduated degree
- Applicants doing their current courses must have 2.30 CGPA
- Applicants should be physically and mentally fit for
- In Visa status applicant must marked as Student resident
- Applicants who are turned down by MEXT are ineligible for this scholarship program
Following documents are required to apply for University of Tokyo MEXT Scholarships,
- Application Form
- Field of Study and Research Plan
- One Letter of Recommendation from Dean or above
- Fresh Passport size photo
- Official Transcripts and degrees
- English or Japanese language skills proof
- Abstract of graduation thesis(
- Student passport
How to Apply:
Applicants need to apply online for the MEXT Scholarships at the University of Tokyo Japan.