An amazing opportunity for the students to study in the United Kingdom on scholarships. Applications are invited for the scholarships of the Chancellor’s International Scholarships in the University of Warwick for the worldwide students. For the academic year, 2022-2023 42 Chancellor’s International scholarships will be available for the brilliant students who are determined and most enthusiastic to get Chancellor’s scholarships in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship is intended for the students of the Ph.D. program. Applicants are advised before applying to read the full-fledge PGR instructions which are about the rules and regulations about the institutes and scholarships. This is a fully funded scholarship opportunity in UK for international students.
There are many scholarships currently open for bachelors, masters and Phd candidates all around the world check Scholarships section.
|Institute||University of Warwick|
|Internship offer||Chancellor’s International Scholarships|
- Fully-funded Scholarships offered by University of Warwick
- Stipend in line with UKRI rates i.e 15,609 for the full-time award holder student, and it will be confirmed in February 2022.
- RTSG grant which is A research, Training, and Supporting Grant of 5000£
- The total scholarship funding duration is 3.5 years, if the applicant is already in the first year of hid program funding duration will be reduce.
Also apply for scholarships in Canada University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022
The last date to apply for the academic year 2022-2023 is 20th January 2022. And the final time for the scholarship submission is 23:59 pm on that day. Applicants are advised to apply before the deadline for the scholarship program.
- All academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Any other supporting and related documents required
- If Applicants is currently enrolled in MPhil/Ph.D. at University of WARWICK, they can apply in their first year of registration only
- Applicants applying for scholarships must apply for the admission in Ph.D. at the University of Warwick
- Applicants are advised to apply for Ph.D. program for The academic year 2022
- Applicants either be assessed or overseas no other criteria for fee purpose
- These scholarships cannot be deferred in next year
- Applicants can apply in any discipline at the University of Warwick
Thailand Government Scholarship Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022
How to Apply:
Applicants are advised to apply online on their official portal of the University of Warwick for the chancellor’s International scholarship. In order to apply for chancellor’s international scholarships applicants must apply for the PhD admission by 18th January 2022. After applying you will get 7 digit student id via email and sime instructions on how you will register yourself on ITS application, which you have to complete. This registering process has 48 hours. Use name and password of your student id will be used for applying in scholarships