Are you interested to study, work and get paid for it? Vienna Bio Center is organizing summer school research internship for Undergraduate for students from all over the world. working under such a big organization is a dream and we are giving you details of this dream as, applications are invited for Vienna Bio Center Undergraduate Research Internship for the academic year of 2022. This Fellowship program will be held in Austria. This is a 10 Week research summer school program for Life Science Undergraduates.
The eligible and hard-working applicants who wanted to study in developed countries are encouraged to apply. Applicants with the required qualifications can apply for the Vienna Bio Center Undergraduate Fellowships. The details and descriptions of scholarships are given in this post. Studying along with other researchers at Vienna Bio Center is a great opportunity for all the undergraduates out there now it’s a great opportunity to apply for undergraduate who are looking to study master’s, and PhD programs. All the hard-working and determinism applicants who wanted to take a step in the future and ambiguous to make their career in a whole new world developed and well-equipped organization gear up and make your focus clear for the selection of this paid summer school internship program for 2022-2023.
Vienna Bio Center is one of the known institutes of the world and also top-ranked in the field of Bioresearch in Austria. Many international students studied there on fully-funded scholarships. This time also Vienna Bio Center Undergraduate Fellowships Provided the opportunity to study on a full fund basis and all the expenses will bear by the institute. Applicants with extraordinary backgrounds and having great knowledge of their field can apply.
Vienna Bio Center Summer School Internship Details:
|Organization||Vienna Bio Center|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||All International Students|
|Available Programs||Research Projects|
|No of Students||30|
Also Apply for IMF Internship Program in USA
Following research areas will be available under this internship program.
- RNA Biology and immunity
- Stem cells
- Bio Chemistry
The last date to apply to Vienna Bio Center is 1 December 2022.
Vienna Bio Centre Undergraduate Fellowships is a summer program and it will be a total duration of 9 weeks, and it will give benefits given below:
- A stipend of 1400 euros will be given to each student after the duration of 9 weeks
- Free accommodation will be provided to the candidates
- Medical insurance will also be given to the candidates
- Travel accommodation will be provided to the candidates, unlimited public transport pass will be given within Vienna country.
- Co curricular activities will also be held under the institutes like social events
You also be interested in CERN Summer Internships in Switzerland
The qualifications are different for the Vienna Bio Center Undergraduate Fellowships program, and please check the official site link given below.
- Applicants completed at least 2 years of their undergraduate degree program oor at least one year of masters degree by 30th June
- Applicants must have good academic record
- Applicants must have high personnel skills
- Applicants must have high level of English proficiency
- Evidence of enrollment in a university program in the current year from the university.
How to Apply:
Apply online for the Vienna Bio Center Undergraduate Fellowships programs in Austria. The official link to the Summer program is given. Applicants can apply from the link below.