Ehsaas waseela e Taleem Program is launched by Government of Pakistan to boost education and learning desire among young generation. This program is basically to provide scholarship to the young students who are in matriculation or in intermediate. Scholarship will be awarded to the bright students of Pakistan. Stipend through this program will be provided quarterly among the students. In quarters students will get 3500 stipend.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
Waseela e Taleem Program| Registration open for the academic year of 2021. All males and females are eligible to apply in it. Boys will get 3000 stipend and to boost education awareness of girls they will get 4000 stipends who are in first and second year. No specific deadlines are provided by Program student can apply throughout the year. Basically these program just to support students who cannot bear fee expenses. Due to financial pressure they wont give up their educational journey.
|Oragnization||Waseela Taleem Program|
There is no specific deadline applicant can apply at any time of the year through their institute.
- A stipend of 3000 will be provided to matriculation students yearly
- The stipend of 4000 will be provided to intermediate girls only in a year
- The stipend of 3500 will be provided to intermediate boys in a year.
Also Apply for: NEPRA Internship
Class 6 to class 10 will get 3000 stipends but this procedure yet has to be approved by the authority and soon it will be announced and we will share it with you.
Also See: Microsoft Internship Program 2021
- Both males and females can apply in this scholarship program
- Students who have 70% attendance are eligible to apply for this scholarship program
- The scholarship will be awarded quarterly
How to Apply:
The staff of institutes will register the students through Ehsaas WASEELA Program apps and monitor the compliance and transparency of the procedure.