Are you looking for PhD opportunity to study in Switzerland for international students. Applications are invited to the University of Base for Biozentrum PhD Fellowships on fully-funded scholarships. These scholarships are fully funded as tuition fees will be waived and also an salary will be given. Students from all over the world interested in doing PhD at University of Basel can apply for this program.
University of Basel is fully focused on the research regulatory framework like methodology and research questions. Applicants can conduct research during their study program, and analyze their research data. Highly motivated young scientists are encourage to apply for this opportunity.
Biozentrum The Centre of Molecular Life Science at the University of Basel specializes in molecular and biomedical research and teaching. Are of Research includes the cell growth and development, infection biology, neurobiology, structural biology and biophysics, and computational and systems biology.
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Eligibility: All over the Country
- Salary: 3,500 Swiss Franc per month
- Scholarship Funded: Fully Funded
- Eligible Program: Ph.D. Program
Also Check this fellowship opportunity Vienna Bio Center Summer Research Internship in Austria
The last date to apply to the University of Basel for the fully-funded scholarship is June 6, 2022.
The University of Basel in Switzerland is offering 10 fellowships to international students by Biozentrum Basel International PhD Program. Fellowships are awarded on competitive basis
- Applicants must have excellent research and writing skills.
- Applicants must meet the requirements for admission to Ph.D. studies at the institution.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in the relevant field like Social Anthropology
- Applicants must have a clear research topic on
- Applicants must show dedication towards their Ph.D. program and ought to clear their research program or project within the mentioned period
Scholarship Benefits and Rewards:
Applicants will get a chance to work and study in an international environment, multidisciplinary attitude towards the field, and an environment-friendly workplace in Basel with the following financial benefits:
- Compensation will be according to the rules and regulations of the Institute of the University of Basel
- 3,500 CFH monthly salary will be given to successful fellows.
Fully Funded fellowships in USA Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program
- Applicants must have a comprehensive CV ( not more than two pages also add the publications if applicable)
- All previous academic transcripts and Diploma copies ( overall grade received for the Masters program is relevant for admission
- Two Reference Letters from the university professors or lectures with name and contact info
- Writing Samples including Masters Thesis or equivalent
- Academic transcripts
Applicants can apply online by submitting all the required and relevant documents and application at the online website of the Basel Institute