CERN internships are one of the golden opportunities for students who wanted to pursue their careers abroad especially in European countries. Apply for CERN Summer Internships 2023 in Switzerland. Each year CERN internships are announced by Switzerland for international students. This internship program is for undergraduates to master’s students. This fully-funded internship program is fully covered internees. Undergraduates, Bachelor’s Master’s students from CERN Member or Associate Member State are eligible. Switzerland Internships is the golden opportunity for all the students who wanted to sharpen their learning skills in a competitive atmosphere.
The duration of this internship program is from 4 months to 12 months. Many IT Engineering and many other fields are preferred in these internships. Males and females from all over the world can apply to enhance their competitive skills. The best part of these scholarships is that no IELTS or TOEFL is required for CERN Summer Internships.
European Council for Nuclear Research or commonly known as CERN is located in Geneva, Switzerland near French border. CERN has world best scientists and engineers from all around the world to study the basics constituents of matter, the fundamental particles. For any students doing internship at CERN provides great opportunity to get pratical training under the world top advisors.
|Financial advantage||Fully funded|
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
FACEBOOK PAGE | WHATSAPP GROUP | FACEBOOK GROUP | YOUTUBE CHANNEL
The last date to apply for the CERN internship is 30 January 2023.
The duration of the CERN internship is 4 to 12 months.
Fields for Internship:
- Applied physics
- Electrical or Electronic engineering
- Material and surface sciences
- Mechanical engineering
Also Apply for: USAID Scholarship program
About CERN Internship:
If the applicant wants to apply for a CERN Swiss internship he must be a student of undergraduate, graduate or master’s in applied physics, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, IT. Mathematics and Robotics. Metal and surface sciences, Mechanical engineering. Best chance to enlighten your CV if you enroll in this program during your studies.
Number of Internees:
Swiss internship required 120 interns for this program and one student can apply in more than one position.
CERN Internship will give the following benefits to the selected candidates
- A solid contract to work on a project
- A round Airfare tickets travel allowance to and from Geneva
- 3305 CHF monthly allowance
- A perfect Accommodation
- 2-5 days paid leave per month
Requirements & Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant must be a member of CERN Member or Associate Member of the state
CERN Member or Associate Member of the state
- You are a Bachelor or Master student (not PhD) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics and should have completed, by the European Summer 2022, at least three years of full-time studies at university level.
- You will remain registered as a student during your stay at CERN. If you expect to graduate during European summer 2022 (as of May), you are also eligible to apply.
- You have not worked at CERN before with any other status (Technical Student, Trainee, User or other status) for more than 3 months and you have not been previously a Summer Student at CERN.
- You have a good knowledge of English; knowledge of French would be an advantage.
Important documents which are required for CERN Swiss internships are:
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letter from your relevant University
How to Apply Online:
Apply online for Swiss CERN Internships as the link is given below:
CERN Hadron Collider
Large Hadron Collider is one of the world’s most complex and largest instrument to study matter.