An amazing opportunity for students who wanted to study higher education in the United Kingdom. University of Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters scholarships is providing opportunities for the students to get a master’s degree from a well-known university in the UK. Applicants who wanted to study online don’t miss out on this chance. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree can apply for the Edinburgh Global online learning scholarships.
Applicants who wanted to study online due to many reasons like part-time studies or an epidemic that burst out last year or a financial crisis is going to have a great opportunity to study from the distance. Edinburgh is providing a total of 12 scholarships for the online master’s program. Edinburgh is known for its research methodology and ranks among the top universities in the United Kingdom.
Edinburgh Global online learning scholarships are fully funded, and applicants will be provided a stipend and other miscellaneous expenses which they will be needed while studying.
|Institute||University of Edinburgh|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||All Countries|
|Deadline||5th June 2023.|
The last date to apply to the University of Edinburgh for the Global online learning program is 5th June 2023.
- The main benefit is that applicants will study online he can do a part-time master’s program while doing the job or any other activity
- Applicants can study from any part of the world, there is no need to travel in Uk
- Applicants can be taught by highly qualified instructors
Applicants must be citizens of the mentioned countries
- Applicants must be enrolled in Edenbhrg University for the master’s program
- Applicants will be selected on a merit basis and top candidates will get a spot in the online master’s program.
Students from following countries can apply for University of Edinburgh Global Online Learning Scholarships,
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- CA te D’IVOIREN ( Ivory Coast)
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Eswatini (Swaziland)
- The Gambia
- Guinea- Bissau
- Lap People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Occupied Palestinian Territories
How to Apply:
Applicants before applying for the scholarships must enroll themselves in the admission program