Applications are invited for the Goi Peace International Essay Contest 2020. The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the Goi Peace International Essay Contest 2020 – Free Trip to Japan. The details and descriptions of each post are given below.
Goi Peace International’s annual essay contest is organized in an effort to harness the energy, creativity, and initiative of the world’s youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable development. It also aims to inspire society to learn from young minds and to think about how each of us can make a difference in the world.
The theme for these year’s contest is “A Letter from Myself in 2030”. As a contestant you need to imagine what an ideal world ten years from now would be like. Write a letter from yourself in 2030 to your present (2020) self, in which you describe the state of the world, the way people are living, and what you, yourself, are doing in society. In addition, include any important message that you might wish to tell your present self.
You May Also Apply for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield
Goi Peace International Essay Contest 2020 Detail:
- Organizer: The Goi Peace Foundation
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Gender: Males & Females
- Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Deadline: 15 June 2020
You May Also Apply for British Council Free Online Courses | IELTS Preparation Courses | Free IELTS Practice Tests
The following awards will be given in the Children’s category and Youth category respectively:
- 1st Prize: Certificate, prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$900 as of Feb. 2020) … 1 entrant
- 2nd Prize: Certificate, prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$450 as of Feb. 2020) and gift … 2 entrants
- 3rd Prize: Certificate and gift … 5 entrants
- Honorable Mention: Certificate and gift … 25 entrants
- 1st prize winners will be invited to the award ceremony to be held in Tokyo, Japan in November 2020 and will receive the Minister of Education Award. (Travel expenses will be covered by the organizer.)
- Additional awards (Recognition for Effort, Best School Award, and School Incentive Award) will be given if applicable.
- All prize winners will be announced on October 31, 2020 (Japan time) on this website. Certificates and gifts will be mailed to the winners in December 2020.
- We are unable to answer individual inquiries concerning contest results.
Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 15, 2020) in one of the following age categories:
a) Children (ages up to 14)
b) Youth (ages 15 – 25)
- Essays must be 700 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German, or 1600 characters or less in Japanese, excluding essay title and cover page. Essays may be typed or printed.
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
The last date to apply for Goi Peace International Essay Contest 2020 – Free Trip to Japan is 15 June 2020.
You May Also Apply for University College of London Scholarships For Masters and PhD
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for Goi Peace International Essay Contest 2020 – Free Trip to Japan. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
Entries may be submitted online or by postal mail.
To send your essay online, you must go to the online registration page and follow the required steps.
Entries submitted by postal mail must include a cover page indicating
(1) your name (2) category (Children or Youth) (3) age as of June 15, 2020 (4) gender (5) nationality (6) address (7) e-mail (8) phone number (9) school name (if applicable) (10) your essay title (11) language (12) word count.
Entries must be received by June 15, 2020 (23:59 your local time).
We suggest that you submit your essay as early as possible.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
The aim of Study Hunt is to create awareness that lets people land their dream Scholarships and Careers. Our vision is to spread worldwide opportunities for the youth and our mission is that our youth grab different opportunities to further pursue and advance their careers. We bring people around the globe closer by providing information about all these opportunities on a single platform. For More Detail Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
You can also check the following Guidelines:
- Guidelines for Undergraduates Students and Final Year students
- Strategy for Scholarships Aspirants | Study Abroad
- How to Secure a Funded PhD Scholarship
- List of opportunities students can avail easily
- Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
- Why Team work is key to success
- How to get an Acceptance Letter from a Professor | Study Abroad
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here