Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
Applications are open to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024. German nationals and international students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. Students from any discipline and higher-education institution are invited to apply for the scholarship by the Foundation. Each year Heinrich Boll Foundation funds about 1000 scholarships for students. Graduate and Doctoral programs (Masters and PhD) are available under this scholarship.
Students who want to study Masters or PhD degrees on scholarship in Germany then their is no better destination than Germany. Study in Germany is free of cost. Heinrich Boll Foundation is associated with German Green Party. Both German and International students who are inclined towards with green ideas. Foundation is hoping to support brilliant students and train them into future experts and leaders. The foundation is advocating the concepts of sustainability, self-determination, equal opportunities and justice. Boll Foundation give full encouragement of human rights and the promotion of a democratic culture.
Heinrich Boll Foundation has close association with German Green Party (Alliance 90/The Greens). Foundation is also part of international network from 60 countries. It also serve as a think tank for the Green Party. According to its official website “Its primary task is political education in Germany and abroad to promote the democratic will, the socio-political commitment and international understanding. It is guided by the basic political values of ecology, democracy, solidarity, and nonviolence.”
Want to study in Turkey for free? Turkey Government Burslari Scholarship
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Details
- Host Organization: Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Germany
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: 1st September and 1st March of each year
Join Our Community
There are two types of Scholarships funded by Heinrich Boll Foundation,
- Study Scholarship for Undergraduate and Masters
- Promotion Scholarship for Doctoral candidates
Duration of Scholarships
Duration of Bachelors and Masters scholarship is the regular period of study which is extendable by one semester.
Duration of Doctoral scholarship is 2 years plus two semester extension
Scholarships opportunities for international students in Germany by University of Stuttgart Scholarship
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Benefits/Amount
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship offers monthly stipend amount and other benefits for its scholars following are the main details,
- Monthly Stipend of 850 euros plus individual allowances for Masters Scholarship.
- Monthly stipend of 1200 euros for Doctoral Scholarship.
- Mobility Allowance
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship requirements
Following are the requirements must be met before the application process,
- Applicants must get admission at any German Institutes.
- Proof of the required level of German language proficiency (B2 or DSH2)
- excellent school grades and academic standing; if requested, first graded proofs of academic achievements
- social engagement and interest in politics
- (self)-reflective, goal-oriented, creative personalities in their own right with inter-cultural and gender-democratic competences
- identification with the goals of the Foundation
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
Australian Government Scholarships has announced Thousands of scholarships which cannot be missed
Following are the documents required for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship,
- An Application Form
- Your personal data and CV
- Your motivation for are applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An outline of your motivation for studying your chosen subject and of your main areas of interest
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests et al
- University entrance qualification or equivalent
- A list of study certificates to date if you have already commenced your studies
- For foreign applicants: Written proof of German language proficiency (DSH 2 or Level B2)
- Detailed exposé of your research project (For Doctoral candidates)
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- Two expert references from university lecturers
If you are looking for more scholarships you should also look for IU Applied Sciences Scholarship
Each year there are 2 rounds of applications, who deadlines are 1st September and 1st March of each year. Application for the each round will open 6 weeks prior to the deadline.
Please note: Heinrich Boll Foundation accept only online applications
1. Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
2. Register for the online application portal
3. Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
4. After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
Visit the Official Link For Scholarship
visit This Link to get application information