A brilliant chance to brighten your career pathway by get this internship opportunity. Internship Program introduced By UNESCO for the year of 2022-2023. Applicants who wanted to add grace in their CVs and are determined to do something in their future are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. This opportunity can convert your learning skills into practical work which will be beneficial in the future when the candidate will start his career permanently. You should have command in English or French to be eligible for this scholarship.
UNESCO internships cover the areas of education, scientific and cultural parameters of the world. United Nations is giving opportunities to young students to make their careers clear and be a non-vulnerable in globally changing environment. Students currently enrolled in graduate programs and recently graduated 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
Students from diversified localities are merged under one roof to give the world the lesson of unity, basically, United Nations wants to achieve the development goals which it has set up to 2030. All males and females around the world can apply for UNESCO opportunities. UNESCO is giving opportunities to the students with different political, economical, religious, and opinions to take part in the environment of the diversified mindsets and develop themselves out of their best. You may also check: OECD Paid Internship in Paris France
UNESCO Internship Program Details:
|Organization||UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)|
UNESCO internship duration varies from 1 to 6 months.
There is no specific deadline for the UNESCO internship program.
Advantages of UNESCO:
- Successful candidates can enhance their professional skills
- These internships are good chance to spice up your CVS.
- After completion, it offers the opportunities to work under the best organization of the world.
- up to 30,000$ medical insurance for duration of the internship
- Applicants must have bachelors or masters degree
- Applicant must be 20 years old at the time of application
- The degree should not be older than 12 months.
- Applicant must have leadership and teamwork capacity
- Applicant must have good interpersonal skills
- Applicant must have good writing skills in French and English.
Following documents required to apply for UNESCO Internship program,
- Medical Insurance
- Academic Records
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of motivation
- Medical Certificate about physical health
- ID/ Certificate of Diploma as proof of your graduation
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply online
- Applicants are advised to put all personal information in detail and honestly
- All details should be filled in properly
- UNESCO will contact to the successful applicants after recruitment.