Internships are the golden opportunity for students who wanted to practice their learning skills in the practical field. OECD is such a platform that gives international students a huge forum to polish their learning skills in their organization. OECD is having aims to get together bright minds with different capabilities under one roof. These internship opportunities are giving equal opportunities to the international graduates to use their technical and analytical skills in an international environment. OECD Internship is a paid program that is intended to give opportunities to the 500 internees who are enrolled in graduate, master’s, or Ph.D. programs.
OECD interns have assign duties to do projects of the secretary-general of the organization which is directly linked to the strategic orientation. This internship will be held in Paris France. Interns will likely do support systems of the organization. In short these 6 months, the funded internship will be held in different departments of the organization such as Technical annexes, collection of Data, Analysis of Data, Network Building, Researches, Communication Planning, and evaluation. The location of the internship is no doubt in Paris France but internships will be based remotely.
The main purpose of OECD conducting internships internationally is because different minds in the same roof will give the best results. OECD internships are opened throughout the year with multiple deadlines. The best opportunity for all the candidates who wanted to do something practical which can be beneficial for their career, because candidates will make distinguish position in future in different fields of life like Economy, finance, digital media, Health, tax, International tax, Gender and diversity, science and technology.
The majority of OECD internships are based in Paris, France. Internships are primarily allocated to OECD member country nationals, while also open to non-OECD Member country nationals for specific programmes and projects across OECD affiliated bodies and agencies (e.g. International Tax Forum, ITF, NEA).
OECD Internship Details:
|University||Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development|
|Eligible Countries||All over the world|
|No of internships||500 Interns|
The duration of the internships will be six to 12 months.
No of Hours:
OECD Internships will be 40 hrs. per week.
Departments of Internships:
There are the following departments in which internships will be held.
- Human Resource
- Communication, Media and Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Legal Services
- Event Management
- France, Budget, and Accounting
Successful candidates as an internee will do research and provide support to policy analysts in one of the following areas
- Corporate Governance
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and Corruption
- International Migration
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Trade and Agriculture
- Regulatory Reform
Applications for the OECD opened throughout the year so the applicants can get another chance if his application was not proceeding further
- 1 September 2022
- 1 March 2023
- 1 September 2023
Stipend and Other Benefits:
Applicants who will do an internship in the OECD department will get the following financial benefits:
- Monthly 700 Euros will eb given to the selected internees
- OECD highly trained officers will train the internees
- 6 months of professional training in the OECD organization
- The internship can be renewable for 12 months depending upon the performance of the interns.
Join Our Community
- Applicants age must be less than 65 years
- Applicants must be enrolled in Bachelors\masters\Ph.D. Programs
- One month availability should be ensured by the applicants
- Applicants must have skills related to IT
- Applicants must have great communication skills
- Apart from the English and French language if applicants must have command in any other language it will be plus point.
Following are the documents required to apply for OECD Internship in France ,
- Scanned copy of passport
- Scanned copy of VISA
- Medical Insurance
- Details of French Bank Account
OECD Cover Letter
Get the cover letter for OECD internship by visting the link below,
OECD Member Countries
The majority of internships are based in Paris, France. Internships are primarily allocated to OECD member country nationals, while also open to non-OECD Member country nationals for specific programmes and projects across OECD affiliated bodies and agencies (e.g. International Tax Forum, ITF, NEA).
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply online in the OECD internship program
- Applicants must have a cover letter which will be attached to the application form
- Then all applicants will be screened by HR and Hiring Manager
- After the screening written test and/or online interview will be conducted
- Interview with hiring directorate or service
- Successful candidates will be offered internship or temporary job offer
- if you are selected following a telephone interview and/or written test you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
Following the interview assessment, candidates who have not been selected but have been recognised to have relevant competencies may be considered within the next two years for comparable job openings that fit their profile. In such cases, the candidates will be contacted directly.