Applicants are invited to apply for The International Entrance Scholarship 2020 by the University of Calgary in Canada. This is an undergraduate scholarship for students who want admission to the bachelor programs in the University of Calgary. International students who want to study in Canada should not miss this opportunity.
Selected scholars will be given a generous 15000$ award per year for four years so that’s a huge amount of 60,000$. Scholarship is evaluated and renewed each year given the scholars maintain excellent educational level.
Also Apply for Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the UK
International Undergraduate Scholarship Details:
- Host Organization: University of Calgary
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Canada
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: 1st December 2020.
Join Our Community
Following is the eligibility criteria for the International Undergraduate Scholarship,
- This is eligible to the international students who are in Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term.
- Must have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
- The scholarship is Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
The award value of University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is 15000$ per year 60,000$ for four years which is renewable each year.
Candidates must provide following documents along with application incomplete application will be rejected,
- A Pre-qualification degree.
- Official high school academic transcripts.
- An English language proficiency certificate.
- A statement of purpose.
- Copy of Passport.
The last date to apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship in Canada is 1st December 2020.
How to Apply
To be eligible to apply for scholarship students first have to receive an offer to study in an undergraduate program by the University of Calgary. Below is the official link of the scholarship,