Applications for the Facebook Graduate Student Fellowship Program 2023 cohort is open now. This fellowship provides financial support to graduate students working towards their doctorate degree in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited institution. Students in any academic year in their Ph. D. study can apply for the fellowship.
Students involve in research areas related to Computer Science and Engineering from any accredited University. Facebook also encourage people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to submit applications, especially those from traditionally underserved communities. Good research statement, publication record and recommendation letter will boost your chances of winning Facebook fellowship. So take your time before submitting the application.
This is a fully funded opportunity and the selected fellows are eligible to receive two full years of paid tuition and fee, a $42, 000 annual stipend to cover basic living expense, invitation to annual fellowship summit to meet with other fellows, mentors and representatives from Facebook. University of Hawaii is also offering Graduate Degree Fellowship at East-West Center
|Host Institute||Any accredited univeristy|
|Deadline||September 20, 2022|
Join Our Community
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
FACEBOOK PAGE | WHATSAPP GROUP | FACEBOOK GROUP | Twitter | Instagram
Available Areas of Research
- AI System HW SW Co-Design
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Battery Research
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- AR/VR Human Computer Interaction
- AR/VR Human Understanding
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Wireless
- Audio Presence
- Augmented Reality Audio
- Computational Social Science
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Human Computer Interaction
- Social Media, People, & Society
- Privacy and Data Practices
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Technology Policy Research
Want fellowships in USA? apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- Enrolled in PhD programs in Available Areas of Research in any accredited University.
- Applicants from any country is eligible to apply
- Engaged in research related to computer science and engineering in areas relevant to Meta, as specified in the Available Fellowships section
- A Meta AI Resident is not eligible for this fellowship
- Graduating before the fall following each application cycle
- Anyone who plan on working part time in a competitor organization is not eligible to apply.
- A contingent worker at Meta (Facebook) is not eligible to apply.
- If an applicant plan to do part-time or full time internship with a competitor duraing the fellowship is not eligible to apply. However you can do internship in the summer before Fellowship or in the summer between academic years during Fellowship.
- Up to two years of tuition and fee coverage
- A stipend worth 42,000$ per year to cover living and travel cost.
- Invitation to annual fellowship summit.
- Opportunities to engage with meta researchers
Following documents are needed to apply for the Meta Fellowship Program,
- A detailed CV or Resume mentioning all your achievements and publications
- Two Letter of recommendations, one must be from PhD professor or research advisor and the other may come from other professor or any industry cointact.
- 500 words Research Statement mentioning the focus areas of research and its importance and applicability to Available Fellowships.
Last date to apply is 20, September 2022 and last date to submit references is 6th October 2022.
To apply for Facebook Meta Fellowship Program 2023 complete the following steps
Application Opens from August 3 2022. Interested applicants are required to create Survey Monkey account. and fill in all the deails asked for.
After submitting application Your References will receive an email to upload their letters in SurveyMonkey Apply by October 6, 2022.
Application Deadline is 20 September 2022, submitting or changing application after the deadline is not accepted.
Fellowship Winners are notified in mid-January 2023 on the Meta Research blog
For guidance on how to submit the best application possible, check out these blog posts.
Five tips for a successful Meta Research PhD Fellowship application from the people who review them
Fellowship 101: Meta Research PhD Fellow Daricia Wilkinson outlines the basics for PhDs
The six most common Fellowship questions, answered by Meta Research PhD Fellow Moses Namara
Applying twice: How Meta Research PhD Fellow David Pujol adjusted his application for success