The latest round to apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) by NUFFIC is open now. This is a fully funded scholarship program for 53 international countries by Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This scholarship program is managed by NUFFIC(Netherlands Universities Foundation for International Cooperation) and Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. These scholarships are available for short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months) and master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months). There are specific focus theme of study which changes each year.
These scholarships are open to open to mid-career professionals who wants to pursue quality education to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. OKP Scholarships for the year 2023-2024 are open to specific countries (List of countries given below). English and French language skills are required to study in Holland. Each year there are two rounds of applications (see the deadlines below). Want Scholarships in USA? Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program by Stanford University in the USA
|Host Country||Netherland (Holland)|
|Scholarship funded by||Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education|
|Eligible Countries||37+ Countries (Listed Below)|
|Program offered||Masters, Short Courses|
|Deadline||Varies For Each Round|
Join Our Community
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Following are the eligibility criteria for the OKP Scholarships in Holland,
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national and/or local organisations
a bilateral or multilateral organization
a non-governmental organization
- The scholarship applicant should have multiple years of work experience which is relevant to local development
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or programme for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application, if this is required by the local government (see the document ‘government statement requirement’
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the programme and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice
Study in UK on Scholarships Fulbright Scholarship in USA
Eligibility For short Course
Following are the criteria applicants must meet for applying for the OKP Scholarships in Holland,
- The scholarship application is relevant to sustainable development in the country or region where the requesting party is located, and is relevant to the theme concerned. The scholarship application is in line with the Country Plan of Implementation or Country Focus for the country concerned. (see the document ‘Country focus’ on www.studyinholland.nl/okp
- The course/programme for which the scholarship applicant is applying for a scholarship is registered at www.studyfinder.nl (OKP-qualified ‘yes’).
- The course/programme for which the scholarship applicant is applying for a scholarship is full time, unless it is an e-learning course.
- The course/programme for which the scholarship applicant is applying for a scholarship is offered in English, French or Spanish.
- The course/programme for which the scholarship applicant wishes the OKP scholarship is a Master’s degree programme or short course that meets the requirements set out above.
Want to study in Canada on Scholarships? Fully Funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships by Canadian Government
The scholarship applicant must not receive more than one OKP scholarship for
courses/programs that take place at the same time. If the scholarship applicant submits
two or more scholarship applications for courses/programs that take place at the same
• The scholarship application that was registered first in the scholarship application
system will be processed;
• The other scholarship application(s) will be declared not eligible.
Following Focus areas are for eligible countries for this Scholarship
- sexual and reproductive health and rights
- security and rule of law
- food and nutrition security
- water management
There is Country Plan of Implementation (CPI) for each country which explains the capacity need for specific country. Click Here for complete details.
Scholarships in South Korea Kyungpook national university Scholarship in South Korea
Eligible Countries List
Following are the list of countries eligible to apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme OKP NUFFIC Scholarships ,
- Burkina Faso
- Congo (DRC)
- Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
Also Check this Deakin University Scholarship in Australia
Universities in Holland
Under OKP Scholarships students can study masters and short courses in any of the following Dutch universities,
|Sr||Universities in Holland|
|2||University of Groningen|
|3||Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam|
|4||Wageningen University & Research|
|5||IHE Delft Institute for Water Education|
|6||University of Amsterdam|
|7||Erasmus University Rotterdam|
|8||Aeres University of Applied Sciences|
|9||KIT (Royal Tropical Institute)|
|10||Eindhoven University of Technology|
|11||VHL University of Applied Sciences|
|12||Delft University of Technology|
|13||The Hague Academy of Local Governance|
|14||University of Twente|
|15||Maastricht School of Management (MSM)|
|17||RNTC Media Training Centre|
|18||Business School Netherlands|
|19||Driestar Christian University for Teacher Education|
|21||Saxion University of Applied Sciences|
|22||Amsterdam University of the Arts|
|23||Christian University of Applied Sciences Ede|
|24||MDF-Training & Consultancy|
|25||TIAS School for Business and Society|
|26||HKU University of the Arts Utrecht|
|27||T.M.C. Asser Institute|
|31||Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences|
|32||Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen|
|33||HAN University of Applied Sciences|
|34||Fontys University of Applied Sciences|
|35||NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences|
|36||ArtEZ University of the Arts|
|37||Breda University of Applied Sciences|
|38||The Hague University of Applied Sciences|
|39||Tio University of Applied Sciences|
|40||University of Arts, The Hague|
|41||HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht|
|42||Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences|
|43||HZ University of Applied Sciences|
|44||Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences|
|45||Avans University of Applied Sciences|
|46||Inholland University of Applied Sciences|
|47||Zuyd University of Applied Sciences|
|48||Nyenrode Business University|
|49||Codarts, University for the Arts|
|50||Design Academy Eindhoven|
|51||Gerrit Rietveld Academy|
|52||Global School for Entrepreneurship|
|53||HAS University of Applied Sciences|
|54||Hotelschool The Hague|
|55||Transnationale Universiteit Limburg|
|56||Windesheim University of Applied Sciences|
|57||Netherlands Business Academy|
|58||Open University (Netherlands)|
|59||Protestant Theological University|
|60||THIM University of Applied Sciences in Physiotherapy|
- Tuition Fee Coverage
- Visa Fee
- Travel Expenses
- Health Insurance
An OKP scholarship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive
during the scholarship period. The scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living and
costs such as tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance etc. You have to cover any difference
between the OKP scholarship amount and the actual costs yourself.
Chance to gain work experience at bilateral or multilateral organization or an NGO
Each year there are two rounds of application and Last date to apply for Fully Funded Orange Knowledge Programme in Holland is different for each round and each institute may also have there specific deadline.
For round 1 you can submit applications between 8 February – 30 March 16.00 CET for courses starting between 24 July 2023 and 31 January 2024.
For round 2 you can submit applications between 28 June – 5 September 16.00 CET for courses starting after 1 February 2024.
Scholarships in Turkey Bilkent University Undergraduate Scholarships
How to Apply
- First find a course or master’s programme that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find
the eligible courses in our study programme database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in
the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information
a. the course content;
b. the scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution);
c. the scholarship application and selection procedures;
d. the online application form and the required application documents.
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
For any questions on the application or selection procedure please contact the Dutch