SNU known as Seoul National University is one of the top universities in South Korea. Applications are open for Seoul National University Scholarship in South Korea 2022. Applicants who wanted to study for their post-graduates or Doctorate degree in South Korea are encouraged to apply in it. Students who don’t have financial resources but are desireful must apply in it as SNU Scholarships are fully funded.
International students are welcome to apply to the Seoul National University of South Korea. Thes best part of this scholarship is that no IELTS, TOEFL is required due to the COVID19 pandemic. All males and females from all over the world can apply. There are multiple fields from which students can apply in the desirous field which he wanted to pursue in the future.
As the institute doesn’t require any IELTS or TOEFL but as a well-known organization, it has to meet its standard that’s why it required English proficiency certificate from applicants instead of IELTS or TOEFL.
If we talk about SNU institute it is ranked top 9 in ASIA and 60th in international level which means it is one of the top universities in ASIA as well as in the world.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
|Host University||Seoul National University|
|Eligible Countries||International Students|
|Available Programs||Ph.D., Masters, MPhil, MS|
SNU provide fully-funded scholarships to successful candidates and these financial benefits include
- Accommodation costs will be covered totally
- Two year stipends for successful candidates
- Stipend will also include food and miscellaneous cost
- Tuition fee of SNU will be covered
Seoul National University will offer scholarships to the following fields:
- Environmental Studies
- Public Administration
- Social Sciences
- Human Ecology
- International Studies
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
The deadline to apply for SNU Scholarship 2022 is 15th July 2021
Applicants who wanted to apply to Seoul National Scholarship Program must meet the eligibility criteria to get scholarships.
- The applicant and his Parents should not be citizens of Korea
- English Proficiency certificate must submit while applying
- Candidates who are applying for Ph.D., the applicant must have done Masters
- Candidates who are applying for the master’s program, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree
How to Apply:
To apply online in SNU Scholarship applicant must follow the required application procedure
Applicants need approval from the university’s professors that the institute will provide financial benefits
- You do not need acceptance letter but just email that he/she is agree to support you financially such as stipend and tuition fee waiver. Just applicant keep in touch and update him while applying for SNU Korean Scholarship.
- Fill the application only if the professor agrees to support you financially if he won’t agree it is better not to apply to it.
- Keep that in mind the first impression is the last impression so make a good email so that the professor can approve your request. Always mention WHY are you applying how it will benefit the institute in that field, and also search profile the professor to whom you are applying to get positive response.
- Letter of recommendations from two different references
- Study Plan and your Personal Statement
- Applicants who are applying for Ph.D. must have a transcript and certificate of master’s degree.
- Applicants who are applying for Maters must have a transcript and certificate of Graduation degree.
- Applicant’s Passport copy
- Applicant’s official document of citizenship in his country
- Parent’s passport copy
- Parents official document of nationality is also needed
- Relationship-building document required between parents and Applicant.