Every student wants to fulfill his dream by studying internationally because they want to enhance their learning skills. Sheffield University is one of the known university is giving this opportunity to bright students by providing them many scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. Applications are open now to apply for Sheffield University Scholarships 2023-2024. One such scholarship is International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship, offering 125 scholarships which cover 50-100% student’s university tuition fee. And 75 scholarships are given under International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship. Students from all around the globe can apply for these scholarships.
The University of Sheffield is offering these scholarships for undergraduates, graduates student. There are many scholarships available each scholarship have its own requirements. To be considered for this scholarship you must have an offer to study at the University of Sheffield. You are required to get admission first to be eligible for the scholarship. Scholarships are based on merit so only top students will be considered for the scholarship. Scholarship does not cover all the expenses so applicant must show proof of funds to cover all the education.
Apart from this scholarship University of Sheffield Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield
|Institute||University of Sheffield|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||International selected Countries|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
LIST OF SCHOALRSHIPS:
For the year 2023-2024 Sheffield University providing different scholarships for undergraduates ,
- international School of Choueifat Undergraduate merit scholarship
- NCUK merit scholarship
- Delhi Public School Society undergraduate merit scholarship
- NCUK Undergraduate Scholarships
- GEMS undergraduate scholarship
- Sheffield University Presidential Scholarship
- International baccalaureate scholarship
- Chevening Scholarships
- NCUK Merit Scholarships
- NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
- Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- UKEAS Taiwan Scholarship
- Sir Sze-yuen Chung Scholarship
Available Postgraduate Courses
Following are the courses available for postgraduate study,
- Aerospace Engineering
- Animal and Plant Sciences
- Automatic Control and Systems Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Computer Science
- Digital Humanities Institute
- East Asian Studies
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Germanic Studies
- Health Sciences School
- Hispanic Studies
- Information School
- Journalism Studies
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- School of Health and Related Research (SCHARR)
- School of Languages and Cultures
- Sheffield Institute for Interdisciplinary Biblical Studies
- Sheffield Methods Institute
- Sociological Studies
- Urban Studies and Planning
University of Sheffield requires a English Language Proficiency certificate like IELTS. Minimum ielts band requires is 7.0
Deadline of this scholarship depends upon the course of study and scholarships.
Programme Will Be Initiated In Autumn And The Student’s Eligibility Criterea Says That:
- Students in distance learning courses are not eligible for it.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield.
- Masters programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All crossways and Erasmus Mundus courses are not eligible for it.
- you must not sponsor a student.
APPLY FOR: Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
- For scholarship purposes all March programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Masters element of the programme only.
- These scholarships are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful. A panel of senior members of staff will select the strongest applications and will be looking for the following:
- Applicant has provided a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicant has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.
Official Website Of Sheffield University Scholarship
Apply For International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
For Postgraduate programs apply for International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship