Great opportunity for Teachers is open as applications are invited to apply for STI Jobs 2023 by Punjab Govt of Pakistan with Upcoming Vacancies of School Teaching Internees STIs. The total 6868+ vacancies for Phase-1 has been announced by STI Jobs by Punjab Govt of Pakistan Upcoming of School Teaching Internees STIs Government Jobs for Male & Female. The duration of these School Teacher Internees is 6 months with a monthly salary will be given.
To eliminate the shortage of teachers in the schools of Punjab with respect to the emerging needs of students, the Department of School Education, Government of Punjab is planning to launch School Teacher Internees(STIs) in the style of Punjab CTIs. The teachers are likely to be paid a reasonable salary which will be finalized by the end of this month. Stay Tuned for to grab this opportunity will be shared on studyhunt.info of School Teaching Interns (STIs).
You May Also Apply Check This: HBL League Management Trainee Program
It has also been decided to have temporary School Teachers Interns (STIs) in Punjab schools. For which they will be given a monthly stipend from Rs. 18,000 to Rs 30,000 depending upon level of (From Primary to Higher Secondary) while their initial period will be 6 months. The department has been sent to the Chief Minister Punjab for the recruitment of STIs. Initially, it has been proposed to hire more than 20,000 temporary teachers in Punjab for higher and higher secondary schools, 6868 STIs will be hired in Phae-1.
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the School Teacher Internees by Punjab Govt of Pakistan for Upcoming 3000 Vacancies of School Teaching Internees through Online Teacher Recruitment System (OTRS) by Punjab Government of Pakistan. The details and descriptions of each post are given below.
Keep in mind this is the Phase-1 of the recruitment of the internees initially at the Six districts of DG Khan, Gujranwala, Rahim Yar Khan, Mianwali, Rajanpur and Sialkot for Primary School Teachers(PST), Elementary School Teachers(EST), Secondary School Teachers(SST). There will be total of Six Phases to recruit STIs in all over Punjab chool Education Department.
Join Our Community
|Organization:||School Education Department Govt of Punjab|
|No of Vacancies:||6868+|
|Required Education :||Graduation, Masters|
|Eligibility||Phase 1 selected districts|
|Position||School Teacher Internees|
|Stipend||30,000 per Month|
School Council Recruitment Committee
Head teachers will convene a meeting of the school council and receive nominations for the recruitment committee as per prescribed composition,
- Head teacher
- Co-chairman of School Council
- Parent Member
- General Member
- Teacher Member
Following are the educational requirements,
- For Primary minimum Matric with at least 2nd Division
- For Elementary minimum Inter with at least 2nd division
- For Secondary & Higher Secondary minimum Bachelors (BA/B.Sc/BS) with at least
- Male Minimum 20 Years to Maximum 50 Years
- Female Minimum 20 Years to Maximum 55 Years
What is the Stipend Amount for STIs
Following i the salary package for School Teacher Interns
- For Primary:18000 per month max or Rs. 720 per day
- For Elementary:20000 per month or Rs. 800 per day
- For Secondry:25000 per month or Rs. 1000 per day
- For Higher Secondary: 30000 per month or Rs. 1200 per day
- Candidates which reside at the same neighborhood /village panchayat council where school exist are only eligible to apply for School Teacher Interns.
- School Council Recruitment Committee shall verify the residential status from the residential certificates issued by village panchayat/ Neighborhood Council.
Tenure of internship
One academic session or till the arrival of regular appointee. if an internee resign or not willingly to join, the next candidate in the merit list shall be given the opportunity.
Term of Internship
This is a temporary job which can be terminated by the selection committee at any time due to unsatisfactory performance.
The selected STI have to assure acceptance of internship letter to school within 7 days
Two casualy leaves per month are entitled to STI however these are non paid leaves.
The placement is non transferable
An experience certificate will be awarded to the candidate after successful complete of his/her internship period.
Ranking Criteria for Primary level Teachers
Matric: 55 Marks
Graduation(2 Years): 15 Marks
Master: 10 Marks
Ranking Criteria for Elementary Level Teachers
Graduation(2 Years)15 Marks
Ranking Criteria for Secondary and Higher Secondary Teacher
Graduation(2 Years)55 Marks
Marks Calculation Formula
Marks Obtained/Total Marks*Marks Allocated(up to 3 digits after decimal)
You May Also Apply, Check This: Join PAF as Commissioned Officer
The school Education Department will place an advertisement for STIs on 1st July 2021. Last date to apply through OTRS is 27 July 2021.
How to Apply For STI Jobs
First download fill the application form for School Teacher Internees from link below, you can also You can also get the application form from districts/tensile offices of CEOs, DEOs & Dy.DEOs of DG Khan, Gujranwala, Rahim Yar Khan, Mianwali, Rajanpur and Sialkot districts.
Due to issues to the online registration by education department of Punjab candidates can no longer apply online.
To apply candidates have to visit nearest school in your union council and ask them for the application form for STI they will assist you.
all the requirements and procedure is been given at schools.punjab.gov.pk/
- Advertisement will be placed on 1st July 2022
- Application Submission Date: 15th July 2022
- Pre-Interview Merit List:19th July 2022
- Interview: 20th July To 3rd August 2022 (date different for each position )
- Final Merit List: 23rd July To 4th August 2022 (date different for each position )
- Internship Letter: 5th August To 11th August (date different for each position )
- Next Merit List: OTRS will generate next merit list in case of rejection of candidates or new vacancies.
Application Form for STI
Download application form for the school teacher internees and attach all the required documents and submit to the school near you or in your union council.
For video guidance to apply for School teacher internees (STI) visit link below
STI jobs official Advertisement