Studying in europe is dream of every student around the world but the cost of study and living is very high which is a major hurdle for the most of the students to study in European universities. But many countries in EU provide full scholarship for the talented students to study in their universities. Another fantastic scholarship opportunity in Europe is open now as applications are open now to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2022. There are lot of scholarships available so applicants have a higher chance of winning Hungary Government Scholarship. Last year more 5000 scholarships were awarded under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship by the Hungarian Government.
Applicants from 70 countries can apply for Non-Degree, Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master and Phd degrees under Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program. This program has around 70 partner countries whose students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Another great part about Stipendium Hungaricum is that there is no application fee to apply. And also IELTS/TOEFL are not mandatory.
Apart from this there is another opportunity to study in European countries for free under European Commission’s Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program for 2022 is also open to apply so check them as well. Applicants can apply for up to two programs of their relevant subjects at the time of application. English language proficiency is encouraged to submit, minimum IELTS band required is 5.5 if can if candidate don’t have English proficiency certificate then an skype interview will be conducted to check candidate’s English language skills.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2022
|Education Level||Non-Degree, Bacahelors, Master, and Ph.D.|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Last Date to Apply||January 15, 2022|
Stipendium Hungaricum offer scholarships for Non-Degree, Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master and Phd degrees and each has different scholarship duration below you can find that info,
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
- Bachelor’s Degree: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Degree: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier Degree: 5-6 Years
- PhD Degree: 4 Years
More scholarships in europe Sweden Government Scholarship 2022-2023 [Fully Funded]
Minimum Education Required
Each degree programs required a minimum of level of education, details are as follows,
- Bachelor’s Degree (after 12 years education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years education)
- Master’s Degree (after 16 years education)
- PhD Degree (after 17/18 years education)
Scholarship Benefits and Coverage
Under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program candidates can get following benefits and coverage,
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage
- For non-degree, bachelor’s, master’s, one-tier master’s levels monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 until the duration of degree
- For PhD levels monthly stipend of HUF 140,000(Phase 1) to HUF 180,000/- for the second phase until the duration of degree
- Free Accommodation or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Health Care Insurance
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements:
To be able to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship programme applicants must meet following criteria,
- Must be from the partner countries
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for Undergraduate programs, for which they are applying for admission and the age limit should not exceed from 35 years for postgraduate Master’s (18 years) and PhD programs on January 15, 2021. In case of PhD programs, for full time employees of public sector Universities, Colleges and R&D organizations the maximum age shall be extended up to 40 years (on last day of deadline) subject to provision of No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s degree.
- Applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- All applicants must submit medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 15 November 2021, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- Applicants must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Tempus Public Foundation/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
Also apply for University of Twente Scholarships 2022 in Netherlands
Stipendium Hungaricum Universities
Following universities in Hungary offers scholarship under Stipendium Hungaricum Program,
- Andrássy Universität Budapest
- Apor Vilmos Catholic College
- Balassi Institue
- Budapest Metropolitan University
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Corvinus University of Budapest
- Debrecen Summer School
- Eötvös József College
- Eötvös Loránd University
- Eszterházy Károly University
- Hungarian Dance Academy
- Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Hungarian University of Fine Arts
- International Business School
- John von Neumann University
- John Wesley Theological College
- Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary
- Kodály Institute of the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music
- Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music
- Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design
- Óbuda University
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University
- Semmelweis University
- Széchenyi István University
- Tomori Pál College
- University of Debrecen
- University of Dunaújváros
- University of Miskolc
- University of Nyíregyháza
- University of Pannonia
- University of Pécs
- University of Physical Education
- University of Public Service
- University of Szeged
- University of Theatre and Film Arts Budapest
- University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest
- Wekerle Sándor Business School
- Online Application Form
- A valid passport
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian.
- School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Transcript of Records and its translation in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Medical certificate
- Copy of passport
- Acceptance of Statement for Application in Tempus Public Foundation Hungary online system
All documents that cannot be obtained in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian have to be translated and the translations have to be submitted as well as the copy of the original document.
Last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is 15 January 2022.
How to apply online for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
First you need to register an account by vising the link below
Then log in and search for the program you want to study
Then fill all the details like personal information, contact information, Educational information, Languages, Employment(if any), Activities and upload all the required documents
After filling all the relevant info and uploading all the required documents click Submit to complete your application.
Stipendium Hungaricum Countries
Applicanst from following countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship,
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- China – HUDEC
- China – Mainland
- Costa Rica
- Kurdistan Region
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- North Macedonia
- Alliance (member states: Chile, Colombia, Mexico & Peru)
- Russian Federation
- Saint Lucia
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea