Applications are open now for the Fully Funded Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program 2020-2021. This opportunity is basically for Americans to complete a comprehensive intercultural professional program in Germany. It has three main components,
- Individual professional assignments
- Professional seminars
- German language training
Bosch fellows in their relevant field of expertise at public and private institutions in Germany act as a consultant. They also meet with decision makers from Germany and Europe to meet and exchange ideas. before the work placements of the fellows they receive private tutoring for 8 weeks of intensive language course in Berlin. Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program is funded by one of the largest fund raisers in Germany, Robert Bosch Stiftung.
- One or two practical phases at leading institutions in Germany
- Series of Seminar covering issues Germany is facing, European and transatlantic concern
- Private German language training before departure, in Berlin.
- Monthly stipend within the range of EUR 3,200 to 3,700 starting in October; monthly summer stipend of EUR 1.500 + free accommodations during July, August and September; exact amount of stipend dependent upon number of accompanying dependent family members
- Accommodation and travel for the orientation program
- Stipend for travel to and from Germany
- Lifelong Robert Bosch Foundation Alumni Association membership.
Following is the eligibility criteria for the desired applicants;
- U.S. citizenship
- 40 years of age or less at time of application
- Minimum of five years of full-time working experience in specific field.
- Professional experience and Fellowship target field should be in the areas of: public policy and administration, foreign and security policy, urban and regional planning, business, journalism and communications, law, or cultural and arts management
- Should have an exceptional professional and academic achievement.
- Graduate degree will be preferred.
- Active participation in social community and public affairs.
- High proficiency in German would be preferred.
Last date to apply for Fully Funded Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program 2020-2021 is 1 November 2019.
How to apply for Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program 2020
Join Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/studyhunt.info/
Also, check this Link: List of opportunities students can avail easily
Also, check this Link: Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
Also, check this Link: Job hunting in Pakistan
Also, check this Link: Why Team work is key to success
For More Detail Keep Visit Daily www.studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info