Another great opportunity for the students who wanted to study in a developed country for their higher education. Applications are invited for the DAAD Scholarships in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships are held in Germany. All the international students who wanted to study in Germany have the great opportunity to study in Germany.
The main purpose of DAAD scholarships is to train the young generation for the development of not only the world but also their homeland. DAAD scholarships are highly encouraged for international students to take part in the industrialization of their native land. In this way Germany are taking part in the development of the whole world.
DAAD Scholarships are available for Masters/ MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. programs. This time these German scholarships are 202 in total numbers. A great opportunity to take part in their fields of interest to bring a positive change towards the societies. Two-year master’s programs will be taught in post-graduate scholarship programs and also few DAAD scholarships are available for the Ph.D. programs.
These scholarships will give many financial benefits to the students like living expenses, monthly stipend, health, and medical insurance and also give exposure to meet the new people belonging to different cultures. Apart from these benefits travel and accommodations expenses will also be covered by the DAAD scholarships. You may also like to apply at Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship in Germany
|Scholarship Program||DAAD Scholarship Programs|
|Available Degree Programs||Masters, Mphill, MBA, LLM, PhD|
Duration of Programs:
For master’s programs duration of DAAD’s scholarships is 12 to 24 months. And for the master’s programs is 12 to 42 months.
The last date to apply for the DAAD scholarship in Germany depends upon the program in which the candidate is going to apply.
Available Countries & Continents:
Countries of the following continents are eligible for DAAD’s Scholarships.
- North Africa
- Sub Saharan Africa
- North and Central America
- South America
- Near and the Middle East Asia
- South and Central Asia
- East Asia
Available field of Study:
- Development related sciences
- Mathematics- Architecture and related/
- Medicine Science
- Forestry Science
- Health-related Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Media Science
- Political Science
- Geography and Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Business Administration
- Education Sciences
DAAD Scholarships covered many financial needs of the students who are studying at the Institute of Germany.
- Academic expenses like tuition fees will be covered
- The monthly stipend will also be provided to the candidates
- Medical insurance will also be covered
- Accommodation will also be provided to the candidates and also to his dependants
- A travel allowance will be awarded to the successful candidates
- Monthly rent will be subsidized of the candidates.
Students from all around the world can apply now for Turkey Government Burslari Scholarship 2022
- Applicants must have 4 years Bachelor’s degree if they are applying for a masters program
- Applicants must have a masters degree or equivalent if applying for the Ph.D. program
- Applicants must have 2 years of professional work experience.
- All international students are eligible for Daad’s Scholarships
- Applicants if residing for more than 15 years in Germany are not eligible
- Candidates must have done either IELTS or TOEFL.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (Hand signed in europass format)
- Copies of transcripts and degrees
- Experience Letter or employment Letter
- English Proficiency Certificate IELTS/ TOEFL
- Motivation or intention Letter of the candidates
- Letter of Recommendations
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to apply online for DAAD’s scholarships in Germany
- Applicants have to apply only for one post-graduate program. Three Courses are limitations in each program
- Applicants do not need to apply through university.