Applications are inviting to apply for the OIST INTERNSHIP IN JAPAN 2022-2023 Fully Funded Students from all around the world are invited to apply for the Fully Funded OIST INTERNSHIP IN JAPAN. Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) is the host of this Fully Paid internship program. International Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate programs or recent graduates from all over the world can apply for the fully funded Internship in Japan.
The duration of this summer internship program is from 2 to 6 months. The aim of opportunity for international students is to train highly intelligent and motivated students from all around the world in various scientific fields. This is a free to apply internship opportunity in japan where you do not need to deposit application fee.
Also Apply for Online Google Summer Internship – $6000 Stipend
OIST Research INTERNSHIP IN JAPAN Details:
- Organization: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Host Country: Japan
- Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Gender: Male/Female
- Internship Duration: 2 to 6 Months
- Internship Dates: From October to March
- Stipend: 2,400 JPY per day
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
Benefits and Perks
Following are the financial benefits and perks of OIST Summer Internship Program,
- An Allowance of 2400 JPY per day
- Free Air Ticket
- Health Insurance
- Free Local Transportation
- Visa Application Support
- Community Support
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- Currently Enrolled Graduates or Undergraduates or recent graduates.
- Students who are in Bachelor year 3 and 4 and master year 1 & 2 students are encouraged to apply.
- Students who are currently enrolled must have approval from their home institution.
Want to study in USA for free? Humphrey Fellowship program 2021 Fully Funded in USA
Following are the essential documents required for the OIST Internship for current round,
- Updated CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted.
- A letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Interest (Personal Statement)
- ID Photo
- Must have Valid Passport
How to Apply for OIST Research Internship Japan
after you have all the required documents in hand complete the following process,
1. You can only apply for OIST Research internship online. By visiting the following link
2. After submitting your application online you will receive confirmation in your email.
3. After that application is screened for selection of most eligible candidates.
4. After screening, the notification will be sent to successful applicants by 3 months after the submission deadline.
5. After the final confirmation of internship offers, all necessary arrangements will be made, in cooperation with the interns. Your cooperation is required for timely completion of logistics to begin the internship, including possible visa preparations and other necessary Japanese government documentation.
Deadlines For OIST Internship in Japan
There are two deadlines for OIST Internship Program
|Application Round||Desired Starting Date Range|
(internship may extend beyond this period)
|Application Period(~6-12 months ahead of start)||Approximate Notification Date*(for successful applicants)|
|Round 1||Starting between October – March||March 15th – April 15th||July*|
|Round 2||Starting between April – September||September 15th -October 15th||January*|
*Notifications will be sent to all successful applicants. If you don’t hear from OIST by the approximate notification date you should assume that you have not been selected.