Are you intending to apply for study in Ireland and worried about the costs then you are in luck as Applications are invited for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023. The Higher Education Authority (HEA) of Ireland announced a scholarship program for international students from outside of EU who are interested to study in Ireland. Students who wanted to pursue their educational careers in any European country are encouraged to apply for Irish government scholarships. These scholarships are for the bachelors, master’s and PhD programs.
The Ireland government international education scholarships offer full tuition fee waiver and stipend is also given to the selected students. There are many Irish scholarship opportunities that are without IELTS. Applications are open for the Irish government scholarships, international interested candidates are encouraged to apply in it.
These scholarships are for all basic fields like science, math, arts, humanities, etc. The best part is that this scholarship is without IELTS and no hard and fast rules to apply. A €10,000 stipend will be given for one year of study which will cover student costs and living expenses. There 60 scholarships position available under this program.
You may also be interested to apply in IsDB Scholarship 2022
|Funded by||Ireland Government (Higher Education Authority)|
|Degree Program||Bachelor, Masters, Doctorate|
|Eligible Regions||Outside EU countries|
|Deadline||March 25 2022|
Irish government is intended to give scholarships in the following subjects:
- Social Sciences
Top Governments are offering fully funded scholarships for international students List of Government Scholarships Open Now for Application
Universities in Ireland
Applicant must have an offer letter from one of the following Universities in Ireland,
- American College Dublin
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College , Dublin
- ICD Business School , Dublin
- Independent College , Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College , Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design , Dublin
- National College of Ireland , Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
The Irish government is aim to give the following scholarship benefits to successful candidates:
- Full tuition fee waiver in the whole course program
- Other registration or application cost at any higher education institution which is under irish government is funded
- 10000 EUROS stipend for one year of study program.
Fully funded scholarships available in Tukey Koc University Scholarships in Turkey for 2022-2023
- Applicant who offer letter from any higher education university in Ireland
- 3 to 4 years Ph.D. program
- One year of teaching master degree program
- Applicant must be doing one year of research fieldwork
- Applicant must be a final year student of undergraduate
- Applicants from outside the EU countries can apply
- Applicants must have extra curriculum activities like humanitarian work, political local work, national and international activities , arts and sports.
Following are the documents required to be eligible for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship,
- Valid passport
- Offer letter from any Higher education university in Ireland
- Academic transcripts and degrees
- Personal statements
- Two reference letters
Turkish Government Announced Turkey Government Burslari Scholarship 2022
The last date to apply for an Irish government scholarship is 25th March 2022.
How to Apply:
Applicants are advised to apply online on their official website. Read the instructions and whole criteria carefully before applying for the Irish government scholarships.
When will Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 Result will be announced?
After application selection process will begin and the selected students will be informed about the result till 1st June 2022.