Today we are sharing with you another opportunity to study USA through SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2023 for Student Leaders of Comparative Public Policy Making. If you don’t know what this is than let me explain it to you a little before moving forward. Its an exchange program where students study in another country for short period of time like 6 to 12 months. Similarly SUSI or “Study in United State Institute”, its a Summer Exchange program invite undergraduate students at an institute in USA for studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
This is exchange program guide student to train the future leaders who are interested in the topic of Comparative Public Policymaking are invited to apply for participation in the Study of the United States Institute for Student Leaders. Duration of this program is 6 weeks and there is no English proficiency certificate like IELTS/TOEFL, is required. Good grades are good but its not necessary criteria to apply for SUSI Student Leaders Program. Students must be interested in the topic of public policymaking.
This year it will most likely be held in-person at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in USA. However, if COVID-19 related issues persist, Chances are it may run as a virtual program with all lectures and activities designed for online synchronous and asynchronous learning. This program will be held between late June to early August 2022.
SUSI For Student Leaders
|Host Country||United States of America|
|Program||SUSI Summer Exchange Program|
|Eligible Country||All Countries|
|Eligible program||Studying in undergraduates|
|Age||18 to 25 years|
|Deadline||28 October 2022|
Join Our Community
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
SUSI Student Leadership Summer Exchange Program is fully covered program,
- Visa Fee coverage
- Free international and domestic travel
- Book, cultural, mailing and incidental allowances
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals
- Free Medical
- Free Gadgets
More exchange programs in USA Global UGRAD Undergraduate Exchange Program in USA
Requirements and Eligibility
Following are the requirements to apply SUSI Student Leaders Summer Exchange Program,
- Applicants are interested in the topic of Public Policymaking
- Proficient in English
- Age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Students studying in any undergraduate program with one semester left (Four or Five years program) and one year left in two year program are eligible to apply
- Must be fully vaccinate (got two shots)
- Not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Eligible to receive a United States J-1 visa
For more exchange scholarship opportunities in USA visit Hansen Leadership Institute Program
Personal Statement and Short answer questions is also required,
Write your essay in paragraphs to cover all the following points and limit your response to 250 words, single-spaced. (Essays that exceed the word limit are penalized in the scoring).
- Tell us about yourself and your goals:
- Why do you think your background and/or interests make you competitive for this particular institute (please be as specific as possible)?
- What will you contribute to the group?
- How do you expect this experience will affect you personally or professionally?
YES Program provides scholarship opportunities for students
Short answer questions:
The short answer questions are an essential part of the selection process. Please structure your response using paragraphs and limit your response to 150-250 words.
1) Who or what in the society has the power to define a problem, and how?
2) If you were in a leadership position, how would you address some of the major consequences of having any outdated policy that might currently be in place in Pakistan?
SUSI Exchange Program Application Form
Download the SUSI Program 2023 application form and fill all the details
Last date to apply for SUSI Summer Exchange program is 28 October 2022.
How to Apply
Download the application form from the link above and fill all the details and then send to SUSISLExchange@state.gov
While saving the file and e-mailing the application, kindly use the following format for the subject line: Applicant Name, Name of Institution, City in which you study, for e.g., YOUR NAME, NUST, ISLAMABAD. (This is important, please do not ignore this!)