Do you want to study in Holland for free? Then read this post completely as Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship 2022 is accepting applications now. Utrecht Excellence scholarships are Dutch scholarships intended to award talented and bright minds from all over the world. These are the selective scholarships programs only for the international students from non EEU countries, EEA countries that include EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are not eligible for these scholarships.
Utrecht scholarships are for the master degree programs, applicants who wanted to pursue Masters degree from highly developed institute are advised to apply in Utrecht university for Utrecht scholarships. he funds for the scholarships come from the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Fund, established by Utrecht University and from contributions by Utrecht University alumni.
|Scholarship Offered by||Utrecht Excellence scholarships|
|Eligible countries||Non EEU Countries|
|Deadline||January 31, 2022|
More scholarships in Holland Holland Scholarship For International Students
As Utrecht excellence scholarships are for Masters program and these programs consist for the two year period.
Utrecht scholarships will provide following financial coverage to the successful candidates:
- Tuition fee complete waiver
- Tuition fee waiver plus required income linked to resident permit for study as set by immigration and Naturalization service for one year
- Scholarships can be renew for next year
Applicants who wanted to apply in Utrecht scholarships programs are advised to apply before 31st January 2022. Selection will start after deadline.
Also Apply for Radboud University Scholarships in Holland
Eligible candidates will be selected for scholarships on following criteria basis:
- Applicants masters degree fields should be relevant in their application for masters program
- Applicants need to give assurance of academic quality in their learning fields
- Applicants must belong to high academic ranked student in their class as they should be among to 10% of their graduating class.
- Academic ranking will be checked as class ranking certificates, GPA with grade distribution, Reference or statement letter signed and stamp by applicants university authority
- Quality of application which is propose for the masters scholarship program will be overseen by the authorities i.e. completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Quality and relevancy of motivation letter will also be checked by the university of Utrecht authority such as applicant’s academic content, intercultural and communication skills and personal motivation.
There is following Eligibility Criteria for the Utrecht scholarships:
- Applicnats must belong to non EEU COUNTRIES
- Applicants must be among top 10% of their graduating class
- Applicants has completed their whole education outside he Netherlands
Also Apply for Leiden Excellence Scholarship in Holland
Following are the documents required to apply for Masters program at Utrecht University,
- A scan copy of your passport
- Scan copy of diploma certificates
- Scan copy of transcripts
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation Letter following this guidelines
- Two Letter of Recommendations in English or Dutch. Ask the referee to send letters to email@example.com
How to Apply:
After submitting applications for UES eligible masters program before the deadline then international students will have to submit application for only one Utrecht scholarship form 1st November 2021. Submit Online application in applicant Osiris online application portal. Upload the required documents and requested proof of belonging to top 10% and answer their questions and then submit it.