Applications are open to apply for the GIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in South Korea. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is one of top institutes in South Korea. GIST is offering fully funded scholarships for students all around the world. Currently, Undergraduate programs are available to apply for this fully funded, all expenses covered scholarship.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), a public university established by the Korean Government is among the top universities in South Korea and if you are eligible then you should not miss this amazing scholarship opportunity. The duration of the Undergraduate degree is 4 years.
GIST Undergraduate Scholarship is offering fully funded scholarships for students from all around the world. Interested candidates must have their high school transcripts and english proficiency is required to apply for Scholarship in GIST South Korea.
GIST Scholarship for Undergraduate 2021 Details:
|Organization||Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||From All Over world|
|Last Date to Apply||15, March 2021|
Join Our Community
GIST Scholarship Benefits for Undergraduate 2021
- The tuition fee is fully waived
- Up to ₩130,000 per month as Student Allowance
- Meal Allowance of ₩270,000/month
- International student allowance worth ₩130,000 per month
- One time Settlement subsidy of ₩200,000
- One time Flight reimbursement
- GIST provides partial reimbursement of health insurance
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for GIST Scholarship
- Only international students who are not living is South Korea are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by August 31st of the year of their application.
- Neither of the applicant‘s parents is a Korean citizen
- For applicants of Korean origin, he or she must have completed elementary, middle, and high school outside of Korea and have never been enrolled in any schools in Korea.
- If an applicant has only one legal guardian, that legal guardian’s citizenship will be considered for the applicant’s eligibility.
- No GRE or SAT required.
Documents Required to Apply for GIST Scholarship
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High School Profile
- High School / University Transcript
- High School Diploma (or Certification of expected graduation)
- English Proficiency Test Score Report
- Standardized Official Test Score Report
- Passport Copy of the applicant and both parents
- Official Document of Parent-child relationship
- Statement of Financial Resources
Last date to apply for Undergraduate Scholarship in GIST Korea last date to apply is 15, March 2021.
How to Apply Scholarship at GIST South Korea
- Access the online application website.
- Click ‘Sign up‘ to create your account.
- Fill in the online application and upload photograph and all the required documents
- Review the application form carefully to confirm that your information is entered correctly and all the required documents have been uploaded.
- Submit application before deadline
- After submission, check your email at least once daily to find out if there are any requests for an interview or additional documents from GIST.