Applications are currently open to apply for the Graduate Research Scholarships at Monash University 2023. These are the fully funded scholarships funded by Australian Government (Research Training Program (RTP) or by Monash University. Both Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships. If you want to study in Australia for graduate research then you should not miss this opportunity.
These scholarships are available for the Master’s and PhD programs at the Monash University. All academic fields taught at the University are available to apply for the scholarship. Each year more than 800 scholarships are awarded to students. Monash University is one of the top ranked university not only in Australia but also in the World with global ranking of 48th top university in the world. English Proficiency is required to apply at Monash University with minimum IELTS 6.5 band requirements.
More Scholarships in Australia University of Melbourne Scholarships in Australia
|Organization||Monash University Australia|
|Education Level||Master’s, Ph.D.|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Last Date to Apply||31 March 2023|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
Monash University Graduate Research Scholarships offers lots of benefits to its students highlights of which are given below,
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Stipend worth $30,000 per annum.
- A Relocation allowance or 1000$ for domestic and 1500$ for international students.
- Research Allowance.
- Travel Allowance
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Also apply for these scholarships in Australia Australian National University(ANU) Scholarships
Monash University Courses
All Master’s and Ph.D. programs aught at Monash University are available to apply for the scholarship such as,
|4||Advanced Health Care Practice|
|6||Applied Behavior Analysis|
|12||Art, Design and Architecture|
|15||Arts Research Training|
|17||Banking and Finance|
|20||Biomedical and Health Science|
|27||Business and Economics|
|28||Business Information Systems|
|35||Communications and Media Studies|
|38||Cultural and Creative Industries|
|46||Educational and Developmental Psychology|
|47||Educational and Developmental Psychology|
|51||Engineering Science (Research)|
|52||Environment and Sustainability|
|55||Food Science and Agribusiness|
|56||Forensic and Legal Studies|
|57||Forensic and Legal Studies|
|60||Global Executive Business Administration|
|61||Green Chemistry and Sustainable Technologies|
|62||Health Data Analytics|
|65||International Development Practice|
|67||International Relations and Journalism|
|68||International Sustainable Tourism Management|
|69||International Sustainable Tourism Management|
|70||Interpreting and Translation Studies|
|71||Journalism (Double Masters with University of Warwick)|
|76||Legal Systems and Services|
|79||Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences|
|80||Monash Sustainable Development Institute|
|81||Monash University Accident Research Centre|
|84||Nutrition and Dietetics|
|85||Occupational and Environmental Health|
|86||Occupational and Environmental Health|
|87||Occupational Therapy Practice|
|91||Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|96||Professional Accounting and Business Law|
|103||Regulation and Compliance|
|109||Strategic Communications Management|
|115||Urban Planning and Design|
|116||X-ray Image Interpretation|
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Monash University IELTS Requirements
English Proficiency requirements at Monash University depends upon the course applying. If candidates are from an English-speaking background or have completed your final four years of secondary schooling at an institution that teaches entirely in English following are minimum English Test requirements,
IELTS requires minimum band 6.5 required
TOEFL(Paper based) requires minimum 550 + TWE 4.5
TOEFL (Internet based) requires minimum 79 + Writing 21; Speaking 18, Reading 13 & Listening 12
Pearson Test of Academic English requires minimum 58 + communicative score 50 or greater
Cambridge English (and Linguaskill) requires minimum 176 + no skill below 169.
Monash University has application fee of 100$ for international students. Fee waiver is available for by submitting a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Scholarships
There are many types of scholarships given at the Monash university details of which is given below. Click Here for Details
- RTP Stipend funded by the Australian Government
- RTP Fees Offset
- Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS)
- Co-Funded Monash Graduate Scholarship (CF-MGS)
- Monash Graduate Excellence Scholarship (MGES)
- Monash Indigenous Research Award (MIRA)
- Maxwell King PhD Scholarship
- Sir James McNeill Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship
- Monash Silver Jubilee Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Monash Equity Scholarship (MES)
- Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS)
- Vera Moore International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (VMIPRS)
- Indonesian Women in STEM Scholarship
- Monash University-Pakistan Higher Education Commission Joint Scholarship
- Monash University-China Scholarship Council Joint Scholarship
- All domestic and international students can apply.
- bachelor’s degree with second or third-class honours as the highest qualification
- research master’s preliminary degree without a formal grade
- research master’s degree without a formal grade
- coursework master’s degree
- graduate diploma
- most overseas qualifications (but some qualifications from selected overseas institutions are accepted by Monash as automatically equivalent).
Following are the documents required,
- Academic curriculum vitae
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema),
- Proof of citizenship,
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements,
- Invitation to Apply, and
- Research proposal.
To check Scholarships in all the universities in Australia visit Scholarships in Australia
For international students there are two rounds of application at Monash University.
opens 1 September 2022, closes 31 March 2023
opens 1 April 2023, closes 31 August 2023
How to Apply
You need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
Monash university has the high number of enrolled students in Australia, having more than 60,000 students across Four Campuses in Melbourne Region in Australia,