Are you a female and want to join Pakistan Armed Forces? If yes then Applications are invited for the Lady Cadet Course 21 to Join Pakistan Army as Captain. Pakistan Army is looking for motivated and talented females from all over Pakistan to join its prestigious institution as Captain through Lady Cadet Course for Batch-21. The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the Lady Cadet Course 2021. The details and descriptions of each post are given below.
To join Pak Army through LCC 21 there are certain requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to be eligible to apply. Pakistan army is looking to induct females into 6 corporations in this batch and each has its separate qualification requirements. Only unmarried females can apply for Lady Cadet Course and the maximum age limit is 28 years. Female applicants have to meet the physical standards of Height, Weight, and Vision. The minimum education required is BS/MS and Mphil applicants will be given preference.
If you are uncertain about it what it is and what are its responsibilities then let me give a glimpse of it Pakistan Army twice a year, generally in mid and end of the year, recruits females as captains, which has three crowns in its badge. Initially, applicants have to undergo 6 months of Training in PMA(Pakistan Military Academy) in Kakool. After that are inducted into their respective corps.
LCC 21 Details
|Education Required||BS, M.A, MBA, MS, MPhil|
|Eligibility||From All Over Pakistan|
|Initial Training period||6 Months|
|Commission Type||Regular Commission (Captain)|
|Last Date to Apply||27, June 2022|
You May Also Apply for Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission
Lady Cadet Course Categories:
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps of Ordnances (Ord)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Army Education Corps
- Information & Computer Technology Officers
- Judge Associate General
LCC Test Preparation Material:
Join our Preparation Community
Category & Requirements of LCC-21
|Army Services Corps (ASC)||MS MSC Procurement or Financial Management|
BS (Hons) Food Sciences & Human Nutrition
|Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||BE or BS in Textile Engineering|
MBA Supply Chain Management
|Corps of Engineers (Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) (EME)||Aerospace Engineering|
|Judge Advocate General JAG||LLB- Practicing member of Bar with at least 2 years of experience|
|Inter-Service Public Relation (ISPR)||BS / MS / PHD Media Studies|
BS / MS TV & Film Production
MA / BS Journalism
BS / MS / PhD Piece & Conflict Studies / Defence & Strategic Studies
Requirements & Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system, except LLB having 2nd Division.
- M.Phil/MS will be give preference.
- No 3rd division or grade D and only one 2nd division/ grade c through out academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidate once rejected for PMA/Equivalent courses or once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail once more change for Post Graduate courses only.
- Candidates acquired qualification as private is not eligible.
You May Also Apply for Join Pak Navy PN Cadet or Permanent Commission
- Must be a Pakistani national and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan. Candidates with dual nationalities must surrender other than Pakistani nationality.
- Must be Female.
- Minimum Height: 5′ (152.4 cm)
- Weight: As per body mass index
- Vision: As per PAO/ 11/82
- Age: 28 years old
The last date to apply for Lady Cadet Course 21 to Join Pakistan Army as Captain is 27, June 2022.
Registration and Application Procedure:
Applicants need to visit the Army official website or Visit Army visiting and recruitment centers AS& RCs
- Applicants are advised to register themselves through official Pak army website
- Further, test date and selection procedures will be informed to candidates through email account.
- An electronic email will be issued to the candidates
- Once the date of the test will be announced or selected then it will not change at any condition
Registration at Army Centers:
Applicants have to report nearest army centers with their roll number slips and all other necessary documents also challan of the registration fee. These documents are also brought by the applicants at the time of the test.
Preliminary Tests will be conducted for eligible candidates from .. (date to be announced)
Written/ Intelligence Tests.
Professional Written/ Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers from.. (date to be announced)
Preliminary Medical Tests.
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Female candidates have to run 1.6 Km in 14 minutes in order of qualification
Medical tests will be done at army selection centers.
Inter Service Selection Board Test:
Successful candidates have to give ISSB tests through tests or as well as call-up letters.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.
LCC 21 Online Apply & registration
visit the link to register yourself for lady cadet course 21,
Test Preparation Material:
Lady Cadet Course Test Pattern, Syllabus, Test Preparation will clarify many Pakistan army test questions and answers. These questions are relevant to the test and maybe asked you in the upcoming Join Pak Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 20 recently announced by the joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Visit following link for preparation material for lady cadet course