Another great internship opportunity for graduates who are looking to gain practical on the job experience as applications are now open to apply for the European Union Paid Internship 2022. Students from all over the world can apply for this internship. Twice a year European commission offers paid internship opportunity in its Directorate-Generals, agencies and bodies, which have signed a Service Level Agreement with DG EAC/the Commission. The name of this traineeship is “Blue Book programme“
The duration of the European Union Traineeship Program is 5 months which will begin from October to the end of February the following year and second round traineeship will start from March to the end of July. Interested applicants must have no prior work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks in any EU institution, body or agency, delegation, with Members of the European Parliament (MEPs), or Advocates General at the Court of Justice of the European Union (EUCJ). No IELTS or TOEFL is mandatory.
Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services and agencies, mostly trainees will be in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union. The nature of your work will depend on the service you are assigned to. There is no age limit to apply so anyone can join and candidates can apply once per session but they can apply as many times as they want.
European Union Paid Internship 2022
|Eligibility||From All Over the World|
|Locations||European Commission, its services and agencies,|
|Last Date to Apply||31, August 2021|
Also apply for OIST INTERNSHIP IN JAPAN 2022 Fully Funded
European Union Paid Internship is offering following benefits to its selected trainees,
- All costs related to visa will be covered by the host organization
- A monthly living allowance of 1229 euros
- All medical expenditure will be covered
- Air Travel reimbursement
- Candidates who have completed a standard 3-year higher education degree (180 credits), corresponding to a complete Bachelor’s cycle, or equivalent.
- have no prior work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks in any EU institution, body or agency
- You must have a very good knowledge of two EU official languages, one of which must be a procedural language
- You can only apply once per session but for as many sessions as you want.
- All candidates must declare 1 mother tongue
Also apply CERN Summer Internships in Switzerland
Following are the document required to apply for this Blue Book traineeship program
- Copy of a valid passport or identity card
- Copies of all university diplomas you have declared to hold in your application
- Copies of proof of enrolment in ongoing studies, if applicable
- Documented written proof of certificates
- Documented written proof of declared language skills, indicating the level obtained.
Last date to apply for European Union Internship, Blue Book Programme is 31 August 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for the European Union Trainee Internship visit the following link and follow all the procedue