Great employment opportunity for ladies who want to serve Pakistan armed forces as online registration is now open to Join Pak Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 20. Twice a year Pakistan Army looks to recruit energetic and talented females through Lady Cadet Course. Females from all over Pakistan can now start online registration for Captain through LCC 20 batch. If you have a dream to serve the nation and offer your service to Pakistan Armed Forces then this is a must apply opportunity for you.
To join Pak Army through LCC 20 there are certain requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to be eligible to apply. Pakistan army is looking to induct females into 6 corporations and each has its separate qualification requirements. Only unmarried females can apply for Lady Cadet Course and the maximum age limit is 28 years. Female applicants have to meet the physical standards of Height, Weight, and Vision. The minimum education required is BS-MS and Mphil applicants will be given preference.
What is Lady Cadet Course?
If you are uncertain about it what it is and what are its responsibilities then let me give a glimpse of it Pakistan Army twice a year, generally in mid and end of the year, recruits females as captains, which has three crowns in its badge. Initially, applicants have to undergo 6 months of Training in PMA(Pakistan Military Academy) in Kakool. After that are inducted into their respective corps.
LCC 20 Details
|Education Required||BS, M.A, MBA, MS, MPhil|
|Eligibility||From All Over Pakistan|
|Initial Training period||6 Months|
|Commission Type||Regular Commission (Captain)|
|Last Date to Apply||19, December 2021|
Lady Cadet Course 20 Categories and Corporations
Unlike previous recruitment which has 8 corps, the latest recruitment of Lady Cadet Course 20 to Join Pak Army in following 6 categories/Corps are available to apply,
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
- Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
- Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)
Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
|GIS/ RS Geoinformatics ENGG|
|Water Resource Engg Management|
|Water resource Engg Management|
Corps of Signals:
Corps of Ordnance (ORD):
|MBA Supply Chain Management|
|BE/ BSc in Textile Engineering|
Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME)
|BE in Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|BE in Mechatronics Engineering|
Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)
|Masters or equivalent in IR or Peace & Conflict Studies|
Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
BS/ BE in the following disciplines:-
|Education Required BS/ BE in the following disciplines:-|
|Informatics / Cyber security|
- Only unmarried female can apply for LCC 20
- Must Pakistani national and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan. Candidates with dual nationalities must surrender other than Pakistani nationality.
- Maximum age limit of 28 years old
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system, except LLB having 2nd Division.
- M.Phil/MS will be give preference.
- No 3rd division or grade D and only one 2nd division/ grade c through out academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidate once rejected for PMA/Equivalent courses or once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail once more change for Post Graduate courses only.
- Candidates acquired qualification as private is not eligible.
Following are the in-eligibility condition if you meet any of the following criteria you cannot apply for Lady Cadet Course 20,
- Twice screened out Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
- Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy/ Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/ removal/ debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Following physical standards must be met to Join Pak Army Through Lady Cadet Course 20,
- Minimum Height of 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight As per Body Mass Index
- Vision must be as per PAO 11/82
- Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
- Original Detail mark sheets along with 2 attested copies of each academic certificates/ degrees
- Attested copy of domicile
- Ne and fresh CNIC copy
- 6 color duly attested photographs ( Front and Back)
- The degree should be duly verified by HEC
- Crossed postal order of 100 rupees in favor of Director-general Personnel administration
- TOriginal certificates/detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarter (GHQ) Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- Endorsement Application Forms. While filling the application forms given by Army Selection and Recruitment Center to successful candidate must ensure that all available information asked be endorsed in the respective paragraphs/ columns etc.
- NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Last date to apply Pak Army Through Lady Cadet Course 20 is 19 December 2021. Registration starts from 30 November.
Registration and Application Procedure:
Applicants need to visit the Army official website or Visit Army visiting and recruitment centers AS& RCs
- Applicants are advised to register themselves through official Pak army website
- Further, test date and selection procedures will be informed to candidates through email account.
- An electronic email will be issued to the candidates
- Once the date of the test will be announced or selected then it will not change at any condition
Registration at Army Centers:
Applicants have to report nearest army centers with their roll number slips and all other necessary documents also challan of the registration fee. These documents are also brought by the applicants at the time of the test.
Preliminary Tests will be conducted for eligible candidates from 23, December to 31 December 2021.
Written/ Intelligence Tests.
Professional Written/ Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers from 23, December to 31 December 2021.
Preliminary Medical Tests.
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Female candidates have to run 1.6 Km in 14 minutes in order of qualification
Medical tests will be done at army selection centers.
Inter Service Selection Board Test:
Successful candidates have to give ISSB tests through tests or as well as call-up letters.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.
Lady Cadet Course 20 Online Apply & registration
visit the link to register yourself for lady cadet course 20 for 2021,
Test Preparation Material:
Lady Cadet Course Test Pattern, Syllabus, Test Preparation will clarify many Pakistan army test questions and answers. These questions are relevant to the test and maybe asked you in the upcoming Join Pak Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 20 recently announced by the joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Visit following link for preparation material for lady cadet course