Another great opportunity to Join Pakistan Army as interested candidates can apply online to Join Pak Army as Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission 2021. In this induction, candidates will join forces direct As Captain. If you want to serve the country and meet all the requirements then you can apply online to Join Pak Army as Captain. Online Registration for Join Pak Army through Short Service Commission 2021 will start from Monday, 21 December 2020 and candidates can apply online until 8 January 2021.
Interested candidates must be Male and citizen of Pakistan and domicile holder of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan. Both Married and Unmarried males are eligible to apply for this induction for Pakistan Army as Captain. There are different positions open to Join Pakistan Army Through Short Service Commission. Training duration to join as captain through short service commission is 6 months.
Girls can also Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course Lady Cadet Course 2021 – Join Pakistan Army as Captain
Details to Join Pak Army as Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission 2021
|Education Required||16 years education Specific for each position|
|Eligibility||From All Over Pakisgtan|
|No of Vacancies||Many|
|Last Date to Apply||8, January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army as Captain:
Following is the requirements that must be met before applying to Join Pakistan Army for Short Service Commission,\
- Must be Pakistani citizen and Domicile holders of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- These position is only for Males whether married or unmarried
- Maximum Age is 28 years old as on 1 May 2021.
- Minimum 60% Marks in annual system or 2.5 CGPA. Minimum CGPA 2 out of 4 or 50% marks in annual system for Psychology.
- No 3rd Division of Grade D and only one 2nd Division/ Grade C throughout the academic career i.e Matric to MA/ MSc/ BS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC are eligible
- Candidates must have attained the entire education (Matric till MA/ MSc/ BS) as regular student.
- Height: 5’4” (162.5 cm) height
- Weight: as per body mass index formula
Categories to Join as Captain through Short Service Commission
|Categories||Required Education||Age Limit|
|Army Education Corps (AEC)||MA/MSc/BS (4 years) education|
in the following disciplines:-
Geography / GIS
|Financial Management Stream officers (MALE)||MBA/MS Finance or MS Economics 18 years||28|
|Law Officers (JAG Dept) (Male)||LLB||28|
|Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farm Officer (RV&FC)||DVM or MSc (Hons)/ M.Phill (in relevant|
|28/21 to 35|
|Psychologist||MSc Psychology||28/21 to 35|
Selection Procedure/Process to Join Pak Army Through Short Service Commission:
- Candidates have to online registration through joinpakarmy.gov.pk or Register at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Initial/ Entrance Test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (Intelligence Test, Verbal, Non-Verbal, and Academic Test (Mathematics, English Physics, etc.)
- Initial Medical Test.
- After passing initial medical candidates will undergo interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates of Interviews will give ISSB Call Letters.
- ISSB Test-Interviews Recommended candidates will be considered for final selection after the final medical examination at the nearest CMH.
ACADEMICS/ INTELLIGENCE TESTS.
Academics/ Intelligence tests based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
(AS&RCs) on the date given by the Computer during the registration process.
PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests:-
(a) 1.6 Km Run – 9 minutes
(b) Push Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
(c) Sit Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
(d) Chin Ups – 2 repetitions in 2 minutes
a. Original certificates/ detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each
educational certificate/ degree/ diploma.
b. Candidate serving in government Institution/ Departments will render No Objection
Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
c. Attested photocopy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card along with verification slip obtained
e. 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
f. Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favor of Director General Personal Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi.
g. Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/ PEC.
Last date to apply to Pakistan Army as Captain through Short Service Commission is 8 January 2021.
How to Join Pak Army as Captain through Short Service Commission 2021
Following is the process to join as captain through short service commission,
First you have to look at the post that you are eligible to apply
See if you meet all the requirements
Assemble all the required documents
you have to apply online by registering at Joinpakarmy.gov.ok
Complete all the registration steps
You will be get you roll no slip via email and test date via sms.