Pavia is a famous city in Italy and the University of Pavia is located in Pavia, Lombardy Itlay. Applications are invited for the University of Pavia scholarships 2022 for international students. It is ranked on number 11 in Italy and it is among 300 to 400th ranked in the world ranking. The University of Pavia is one of the oldest academic institutions. It was founded in 1361 BC which shows it is one of the oldest institutes in the world. It was the only university at that time in Pavia.
Scholarships which the university of Pavia are for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. programs. The University of Pavia is also offering scholarships for short courses, language courses, and 50+ other courses. These scholarships are funded by the Italian government.
The University of Pavia is always showing its broad heart to the international students that’s why it is famous for the keyword internationalization. There are 400+ international agreements with international institutes. Applicants who wanted to apply for the University of Pavia must meet the requirements of eligibility. These scholarships are for Masters, graduation, and Ph.D. programs.
|Host institute||University of Pavia|
|Funded by||Italian government Scholarships|
|Scholarship Coverage||Fully funded|
|Available Program||Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D. in different fields|
There are following benefits will be provided to the successful applicants.
The University of Pavia is offering EDiSU scholarships to international students which include:
- One meal per day at mess
- Free hostel accommodation
- Financial support to the applicants according to the university economical condition
Tuition fee waivers Scholarships:
The University of Pavia is giving tuition fee-funded scholarships to international applicants in which 150 students will get tuition-free fee scholarships.
Invest your talent in Italy Scholarships:
Invest your talent in Italy Scholarships are offered by the Ministry of Foreign affairs. The Italian government is offering fully or partially funded scholarships.
Financial Support for Mobility Experiences:
The University of Pavia also offers part-time jobs to national and international students These opportunities are provided to the UNIOV’s students and staff.
Italian Government Scholarships
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and international cooperation of the Italian government. These scholarships are for national and international students. These scholarships are also for the national citizens of Italy who are residents outside the country.
Time Jobs Scholarships:
Applicants who applied for these types of scholarships are eligible to do part-time jobs. Students can do part-time jobs or traineeships from 2 to 12 months in worldwide scholarships during their academic year. The University of Pavia will provide monthly scholarship amounts to the candidates.
Available degree programs:
There are different programs offered for each degree like Bachelors’s, Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
- Students all over the world are eligible to apply in University of Pavia scholarships
- Applicants must have good personnel skills
- Applicants must have fulfilled the requirements of IELTS/TOEFL according to the degree
- Applicants with high school degrees are eligible to apply for the undergraduate course
- Applicants with Masters degrees are eligible to apply for Masters Program
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree are eligible to Apply for Master Program
- Applicants must have completed the application form for the university of Pavia completely and correctly after reading the instructions.
Following are the documents required to apply at the University of Pavia
- A Valid Italian Visa
- All educational degrees and transcripts. If its not in English then translated version must be provided.
- Admission offer letter from the university
The last date to apply to the University of Pavia is not specified, all degree programs and different scholarship programs have different deadlines.
How to Apply:
Applicants are advised to apply online on the official website.