Applications are invited to apply for the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2020. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these jobs. Pakistan Bureau of Statistics which falls under federal government of Pakistan is looking for highly committed and motivated professionals with proven track record in respective fields on Contract/Merit basis. These PBS Jobs are for the PSDP Project titled “Updation of Rural Area Frame for the Conduct of Censuses / Surveys”.
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics or PBS is offering these Jobs for 2020. Both males and females can apply for these jobs. Pakistan Bureau of Statistics or PBS is an attached department of Statistics Division is the premier statistical organization responsible for planning and execution of decennial Population and Housing Census and release of its data for public and private use.
Also See Controller General of Accounts Pakistan(CGA) Jobs 2020 | Junior Auditors| Application Form
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2020 Details:
|Organization||Pakistan Bureau of Statistics|
|Education Required||Graduate, Masters, Primary pass|
|Eligibility||From All Over Pakistan|
|No of Vacancies||unknown|
|Locations||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply||22, November 2020|
Join Our Community
Eligibility Criteria for PBS Jobs 2020
- Master degree/BS (Sixteen years of education) in Geography / GIS / RS / IT / Computer Science/Space Science or equivalent with minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Experience of Census enumeration GIS database development is major advantage.
- ESRI international trainings in ArcGIS Server and Geodatabase management is highly desirable.
- Good working knowledge of MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE enterprise level implementation, Google Earth, Global Mapper and Data Import/Manipulation.
- Enterprise level ArcSDE practical implementation of at least two successful projects is preferred.
- High level project implementation experience of various projects including ArcSDE geo database design & implementation.
- Strong previous experience within an enterprise level GIS, ArcSDE, multi-user editing, and versioning concepts.
- Strong understanding and experience of Project Management process to manage projects and teams.
- An understanding of the range of GIS and information management software products, from desktop to server applications and development tools.
- Working knowledge of database utilization including the use of quality assurance procedures, database management, and data conversion.
- Excellent time and resource management, interpersonal, business communication, negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Documents Required to Apply
Following are the documents required to apply for the jobs in Pakistan Bureau of Statistics for 2020,
- A complete application form
- Copy of national ID card issued by NADRA
- Attested Copies of All educational degrees and certificates
- Attested Copies of experience certificate
How to Apply for PBS Jobs 2020
candidates have to apply online for the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2020. Provide all of your personal, educational and professional details. Apply Link for www.pbs.gov.pk jobs is given below.
the hard-copies of your applications may also be reached at the address given below within due date of first publication of advertisement.
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs Application Form.